What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a bucket of range balls but now they are all gone.

Well I found out my neighbor's son is the great of the PGA merchandise division and had boxes of brand new shirts from past events. He sold them to me at $4 a shirt. Found my new best friend.

If any of them are large and happen to go for sale let me know!!!!

If any of them are large and happen to go for sale let me know!!!!

If he brings the boxes out again I'll see how many I can grab. At $4 each they are a steal (Nike, UA, adadis)

Roamed into the PGA SS and found some Callaway gloves on clearance. 2 packs for $4.97. Ten bucks and I'm set on gloves for a while.

Picked up some Bridgestone Flag balls for Lee.

Didn't buy but traded for a bio cell driver from the marketplace

Well I found out my neighbor's son is the great of the PGA merchandise division and had boxes of brand new shirts from past events. He sold them to me at $4 a shirt. Found my new best friend.

That is a steal!!!!!!!

Got a new white belt on ebay to replace my 5 year old Sligo belt that I ruined. Don't ask, hahaha.

Just got the one, because I wanted to check the fit and quality before I got a red, blue, pink, orange and another white belt. I will be getting them from the same guy. Total will be about 55 bucks for them all, shipped.

These are the ones that let you swap out buckles.

2 Callaway gloves from Dicks with a gift card.

3 superstroke ultraslims for $5 each at golfsmith

New Aldila RIP Beta 70-x shaft off of ebay.

#9 MXMV with a 2.0 super stroke.

well after getting my truck stolen over memorial day weekend with my golf clubs in the truck. I went to get fitted today and boy am I tired. Especially after playing 27 on tuesday and 18 yesterday. I hit the mizuno jpx-825 and the jpz-ez forged, taylormade jetspeed, ping g25 and nike covert 2.0 forged. I was most comfortable with the JPZ-EZ, Jetspeed and the Coverts. After some lie adjustments I settled on the Coverts with a 1* up STD length with the stock lightweight Nippon 950GH stiff shafts topped with Winn Dri Tac grips. My shot dispersion was 5-10yds in the 180-190yd range with the 6i and 115-124mph ball speed. I started testing hybrids when my form fell apart due to fatigue. I have another appointment to finish my fitting on Saturday to get my driver, fairway, hybrid and putter sorted out.

on edit.
Forgot I also picked up a 54 and 58* taylormade tour preferred wedges lengthened to 35.5"

Sorry about the truck. That's awful. Silver lining is you get new sticks! Nippon 950GH iron shafts are so good. I love those Nippons on my irons too.

Couple puma shirts, bionic glove, and a pair of puma faas lite shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titleist vokey sm4 48.6
bushnell patriot pack rangefinder

Didn't buy them as won them and they are currently being fitted to my clubs as we speak.

Lamkin UTx Grips

Lamkin1_zps9d55e273.jpg

Didn't buy them as won them and they are currently being fitted to my clubs as we speak.

Lamkin UTx Grips

Lamkin1_zps9d55e273.jpg
lets us know how you like this as opposed to the M-21s. I use the M-31s on all my clubs and couldn't imagine a better grip.

lets us know how you like this as opposed to the M-21s. I use the M-31s on all my clubs and couldn't imagine a better grip.

I'll do a review after I've done a few rounds and let everyone know how they fair.

Topped up my range card, used about half of it, waste of time and money.

Bought a caddytek cruiser with lime green wheels! Now I need to stop for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid some on my balance due for the Bridgestone Championship.

Lamkin UTx Grips

Lamkin1_zps9d55e273.jpg

All fitted, now getting a bath prior to the THP UK Cup at St Pierre over the net 2-days.

Lamkin3_zps15d0b116.jpg

Lamkin4_zps7f6986bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back