Weekend of July 4-6

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Meant to get this up yesterday.

Today Jacqui and I ran our first 4th of July scramble. All went well. Took almost 300 pictures on the course and around the building, which is going up on Facebook shortly. Jacqui took care of the inside while I was out on the course, as we had public play go out about 2-1/2 hours after it started (modified shotgun). Then I did the presentations afterwards. Good thing I am not nervous in front of a crowd. I loved it!

Tomorrow and Sunday is just more time spent at the course. Might try to mow tomorrow afternoon if I get out of there earlier than I did today!

Crashing early tonight.

Taking care of my new babies to house work and at least one range session

Planning a long range session for Sunday - really need to get myself dialed in with the new Bertha since my penalties off the tee last round just killed me. I also plan on working wedges, need to get better at distance control.

18 today, mow lawn and 18 tomorrow, drive to Greenville, SC to see my dad for a couple of days Sunday.

Played 18 today in a "Red White & Blue" tourney, didn't play well, but salvaged the round playing well on the back. Playing 36 tomorrow. 18 in the morning and then 18 later in the afternoon with some buddies. Going to practice Sunday night after work.

Rose (Mrs. Drumdog) and I played in a couples scramble today. We shot 68 gross and a net 50 that was good enough for low net and $200 in credit.

Heading to the lake for a couple of days to jet ski and then I am off on Monday, so I will play 18 or maybe 36.

Played 18 today, smoked some ribs, and watched Lone Survivor with the wife.
Tomorrow will play 18, smoke some pulled pork, maybe mow the grass if I can fit it in.
Sunday 18 more with me regular sunday group. Pack for a work road trip that starts Monday.

Played golf this morning then came home and worked on our new kitchen floor to prep it for a new surface. :beat-up: Back out to the golf course tomorrow at 08:16 a.m. :golf2:

Played 18 today and will probably take my son up tomorrow for some holes. After that maybe attempt to build my first clubs.

Spent yesterday in Delaware and leaving this morning to head back to VA. Tonight is birthday week party ( I have buddies from high school and 4 of us have birthdays this week in July) tradition we started long long ago. Playing 18 later on Sunday gonna be an awesome 2 days

Spent yesterday in Delaware and leaving this morning to head back to VA. Tonight is birthday week party ( I have buddies from high school and 4 of us have birthdays this week in July) tradition we started long long ago. Playing 18 later on Sunday gonna be an awesome 2 days
Safe travels buddy.

I have a painting project here today. Promised my daughter that I would paint her room while she is with her mother and brother seeing my in-laws. Then Sunday I get to enjoy 36 holes with some THPers. Sunday morning, 18 with TexasHacker and Nate and then an afternoon round with Cookie.

Parade..range..party yesterday
Heading to inlaws today to help build a swimming pool for kids and then a party tonight
Golf with PhillyV and Winchell tomorrow

Heading down to Key Largo for the night

Now that the rain has subsided, hoping to get a range session in this afternoon, and I'm playing 18 with my wife tomorrow morning.

Had a lesson with my instructor today and played 18 at Wigwam Heritage.

Spending the week with family down in Holmes Beach on Anna Marie Island in a sick pad. Love family time even though my wife will say otherwise!

Back