Mitsubishi Releases New Diamana Blue Board & White Board

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Both Blue Board and White Board have new lines.
The shafts use added polymers in a new resin to produce a stiffer feel, particularly in the tip.
The company adapts the balance point for each shaft to match its bend profile. On the lower launching White Board, the balance point remained the same as the previous model. In the Blue Board the balance point was moved a bit more towards the butt end and produces a mid launch.

Both shafts are available in 62, 72 and 82 grams.

loop-mitsubishi-shafts-518.jpg

These have always been among my favorite shafts of all time. Cannot wait to give the whiteboard a spin

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Great shaft.

I've always wondered if their sales have been affected since Tiger stopped using these in all his woods about 3 years ago.

Always liked a BB. I had thought the S+ was the successor or next iteration of the shafts, though.
Love to see a heads up comparison of these and the originals, but they could be exactly the same and still be solid.

Love the Blueboard, looking forward to trying out the new version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Color me intrigued.

Great shaft.

I've always wondered if their sales have been affected since Tiger stopped using these in all his woods about 3 years ago.
Good question....although I wonder if the "average" consumer even recognizes the shafts in a professionals club. It seems many just notice the heads of the clubs if that. Hence why TM white made such a big splash a few years back.

Super interested in the new BB. I still have an original 83s, waiting to be put back into play.

Would love to give the these a try. Curious to see how they would perform for me.

New BB with a little but stiffer tip, sign me up! Look fantastic too.

These look to be solid updates in this line. I am a big fan of both blue and white boards.

I really enjoyed the feel of my whiteboard but it just didn't work for me and my swing

Great shaft.

I believe he's got the Blueboard in all his woods?

I can't wait to spend some time with these. The BB and WB always seem to perform for me regardless of head, flex, or weight.
I'm hoping these are the stock options in the Titleist 915 drivers again.

I've seen a lot of people play these and have heard a lot of great thing but have never actually hit one.

I believe he's got the Blueboard in all his woods?
If I remember correctly, he went back to the whiteboard earlier this year. I believe that he is using the 103 in all of his woods.

If I remember correctly, he went back to the whiteboard earlier this year. I believe that he is using the 103 in all of his woods.
He has a Whiteboard 73x in his driver and 103 x in his 3w and 5w

This may be something I need to try. The white board with a mid-spin forgiving head could be a winner.

Edit: I see he must have switched back.

Never see him on the weekends so I didn't notice.

Zing

Blue in the spare driver, can't wait to try the new model

Love that they updated 2 classic shafts i wonder if there will be an updated Red board

Why did they have to go do this and make me go straight into ponder mode.

If the old shafts are so great why do people slobber over new models?
Perhaps because they're taking something great and making it even better?

Back