Gmamas Golf group buy

7 more and we are good to go!!! good job guys!!

Signed up. Makes it 6 more.

Yes! Let's do this!

Is this going to be a combination of the shirts you have available on your website already?

Just wondering as I have already purchased quite a few of your shirts already and don't want to get repeats.

I'm gonna ask for anyone here, how do ashworth shirts fit? Puma like (i wear a L) or FJ like (i can wear a S)

Gmamas Golf group buy

I'm gonna ask for anyone here, how do ashworth shirts fit? Puma like (i wear a L) or FJ like (i can wear a S)

Bigger than Puma. I wear a medium in Puma and could just about do a small in Ashworth. Medium Ashworth is not too big though.

I would probably go medium based on what you said.

Only examples I can give is that Ashworth for me fit very similar to Nike and Adidas for sizes.

Bigger than Puma. I wear a medium in Puma and could just about do a small in Ashworth. Medium Ashworth is not too big though.

I would probably go medium based on what you said.

Only examples I can give is that Ashworth for me fit very similar to Nike and Adidas for sizes.
It's funny how every brand fits different. I would hate to order mediums and then be swimming in half the shirts

It's funny how every brand fits different. I would hate to order mediums and then be swimming in half the shirts

Sell them on here or Elba and get your money back.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Screw it I'm in. But for future reference I'd let people see what they are getting, even if it's not that exact polo.

I figure if they fit, cool, if not, then I need to go on a damn diet anyway.
I have probably 5 shorts and a dozen shirts already in the toad-light section of my closet. Everything NWT, too.

Ashworth fits very comparable to Puma shirts to me.

Ashworth fits very comparable to Puma shirts to me.
Dang you, I put medium down. As that's what I wear in adidas. If it's close though I'm sure I won't have any problems.

did we get it?

How close are we now MacK?

we are good to go. we will get the polos in next week and get the party started.

we are working on some more group buys now. before you buy anything golf related, send me an email, we may be able to help you out on price.

we are good to go. we will get the polos in next week and get the party started.

we are working on some more group buys now. before you buy anything golf related, send me an email, we may be able to help you out on price.

Very cool. Thanks for making this happen

Any way to still get in on this?

Edit: Thanks for quick email response. Signed up!

Last edited:
you can get in until the shirts are gone. we hope to be able to put together a few more packs than we have orders for.

Signed up

So do we just buy them from the site or a different option? Will you let us know when they are available?

check your emails or go directly to Gmamasgolf.com. This deal is live and they wont last long.

I didn't get a mail saying it was live?

I got a mail saying "If you already committed, you will receive your email to purchase soon." Nothing since.

Will have a look on the site now.

Back