Hello from Iceland

Kjartan

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all. Just found this wonderful forum yesterday when looking for some reviews for grips in rainy conditions. Have been looking around the forum and thought that this is one I would like to be a part of.

As in title, I am from Iceland and a town called Hafnarfjordur. My local club is Keilir and is a pretty uniqe course, it is on Europes top 100 (the only Icelandic course I belive) and front nine are in the lava and the back nine is pure links. You can see some info about it here.

I started playing golf 1995, got an old blade set from my friend but as Faldo was my idol I was soon playing the legendary Mizuno TP-19 (and still own them in the garage). I am pretty much a hobby/weekend player and the range is not my cup of tea. But I have managed to stay below 5 in HCP and is at 3,8 now.

Don't know what els to say now, hope to have some great talk and ideas here on this forum. Until next time I leave you some photos from my Club

Keilir_1.jpg

Keilir-Golf-Course5.jpg

Hvaleyrarvöllur-11.-braut-hraun.jpg

Welcome to THP. Course looks incredible

:welcome: nice intro and some great pics.

Welcome! That is a beautiful course! How long is the playing season in Iceland?

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp...those pics are awesome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Amazing pictures very stunning

Welcome! That course looks great

Welcome to THP that course is beautiful

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! Course looks spectacular, I've always wanted to visit Iceland and that gives me yet another reason!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iceland in the house! Welcome! Your course looks pretty spectacular.

Welcome to to team! Super pics!

:welcome: Love the pictures!

Welcome to THP!! You're course looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Back