Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Guys i just hit that hybo over the street.

Uhhh what.

Guys i just hit that hybo over the street.

Uhhh what.

If by hybo you mean driver and street you mean tent, then yes, yes you did.

Looks like I get to play w/ a couple on Sunday AM now.

I can say I thoroughly enjoy my golf rounds every time I play a round with THP members. But I gotta say the West Side of Michigan Hackers need to pick up a little bit. I don't think I've played a single round with anyone from over here.

If I could have only made it to Florida sooner. In that regards I'll be down Sat morning for the week.

Have fun out there guys tomorrow!

Playing with Jaysfan this past Tuesday (July 1), he hit a bad drive on #17 at Sudden Valley, which is a par 5 with a cross hazard at about 240 from the tee. Left with a downhill lie in the rough, he decides to hit driver off the deck...I think he's crazy, cause he needs about 180 carry and there isn't much room to miss laterally, but he goes for it. AND PULLS IT OFF! I curse myself for not having the camera rolling, and he decides to try it once more for the camera, this time from the fairway, and pulls it off yet again - even better this time! Those of you on his team at the Gauntlet, take note - you've got driver off the deck in your collective bag!

Playing with Jaysfan this past Tuesday (July 1), he hit a bad drive on #17 at Sudden Valley, which is a par 5 with a cross hazard at about 240 from the tee. Left with a downhill lie in the rough, he decides to hit driver off the deck...I think he's crazy, cause he needs about 180 carry and there isn't much room to miss laterally, but he goes for it. AND PULLS IT OFF! I curse myself for not having the camera rolling, and he decides to try it once more for the camera, this time from the fairway, and pulls it off yet again - even better this time! Those of you on his team at the Gauntlet, take note - you've got driver off the deck in your collective bag!

Thanks Ryan for the upload. the feeling of that was so amazing, glad I can pull it off I shot I can call on if needed. Sudden valley was amazing, really a test of a shotmakers ability. Glad you recommended the course, hoping to play it again soon.

Love seeing THPers get together. Awesome guys.

Love seeing THPers get together. Awesome guys.
Thank you JB, we appreciate your golfing community. Bar none. Cannot wait to meet more of the THP community in September

I'm still waiting for my first round with another THPer. One day soon hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ryan for the upload. the feeling of that was so amazing, glad I can pull it off I shot I can call on if needed. Sudden valley was amazing, really a test of a shotmakers ability. Glad you recommended the course, hoping to play it again soon.

Yeah, I had to pinch myself after watching that shot haha. Love Sudden, you can't just bomb and gouge that course or you will pay dearly - I hit a hybrid off the tee on every single par 4 and 5 on the back 9. It makes you think, that's for sure.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Got to play a round today with Canadan, GregDan and GregDan's Dad. Had an absolute blast with those guys and it was even more fun trying to keep up with both guys.

Golf is just so much better with THPers.

Yeah, I had to pinch myself after watching that shot haha. Love Sudden, you can't just bomb and gouge that course or you will pay dearly - I hit a hybrid off the tee on every single par 4 and 5 on the back 9. It makes you think, that's for sure.

Thats the truth, I took hybo amd iron off every tee on the back too. Quite a different course from the front 9 for sure. Next round there I know what to expect and plan my shots a little more.

I got a round in today with Sparksjr (Rancey) at a fantastic little jewel of a golf course just east of Knoxville at River Islands . The course was awesome the company was even better . Looking forward to many more rounds with Rancey in the future !

I got a round in today with Sparksjr (Rancey) at a fantastic little jewel of a golf course just east of Knoxville at River Islands . The course was awesome the company was even better . Looking forward to many more rounds with Rancey in the future !

Rancey is good people, I haven't actually played a round with him but we were on the range together at #TheKing, and we patronized a Hooters after the event haha. I'm sure y'all had a blast!

That's AWESOME, and on camera!

Me Philly v and Winchell tomorrow!

Back