The Poutine Thread

I may search and see if KC has anything. Looks tasty

KC has Bryant's. Don't bother with poutine.

ATL has poutine, though. And hopsecutioner.

KC has Oklahoma Joes...

I do have a long layover on the way back from Palm Beach in Atlanta. Will be sampling some hopsecutioner for sure

I got curious and saw that Houston has a poutine food truck... I may have to check it out!

For Canada Day today, a local restaurant made a Guiness World Record Largest Poutine (besting the previous mark).

It weighed in at 1949 lbs, and it was served out of troughs to the public celebrating our nation's holiday.
SYIPGY2DMR39SLKB.jpg

oh my god i want to dive in to that, this is amazing

For Canada Day today, a local restaurant made a Guiness World Record Largest Poutine (besting the previous mark).

It weighed in at 1949 lbs, and it was served out of troughs to the public celebrating our nation's holiday.
SYIPGY2DMR39SLKB.jpg

Glad they are wearing gloves.

Glad they are wearing gloves.

I was honestly pretty horrified/disgusted by the idea of this before I saw the pictures....

Then I saw the pictures.... and my opinions didn't change on it at all. Notice the lack of hair nets lol.

I was honestly pretty horrified/disgusted by the idea of this before I saw the pictures....

Then I saw the pictures.... and my opinions didn't change on it at all. Notice the lack of hair nets lol.

Yeah, dudes elbow deep in fries and gravy is not appealing. Quite disgusting in fact.

SYIPGY2DMR39SLKB.jpg

This is about the size of a poutine I would have to eat to make up for lost time hahahahahaha!

That's awesome.

This is about the size of a poutine I would have to eat to make up for lost time hahahahahaha!

That's awesome.

I bet you couldn't finish it.

I have no words for what i just read in this thread. Other than My O My

That looks absolutely disgusting. It could only redeem it's self if it weighed 1867 lbs

Thank you mr delivery man
ebavyge8.jpg

I thought the traditional Quebecois poutine with hotdogs in it had peas?

Smoked meat Poutine, from a Montreal based vendor at the Saratoga Race Track:

abedatej.jpg

I dont see an egg on that Peter. :banghead:

Back