THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing today with icey and mulligan9111 today. Icey and I are playing match play with high stakes, so it should be a fun day.

Playing today with icey and mulligan9111 today. Icey and I are playing match play with high stakes, so it should be a fun day.

You know what has to be done. Sweep the leg.

#DoWorkDotCom

+2 after 14.

Failed to get up and down on 11. Played an aggressive line on the Par 5 14th and ended up in water. Bogey on what should have been a birdie hole -- that stings.

Let's see how I can finish.

Back to back birdies since the bogey at 14.

Back to even. Let's see where this goes.

Started out with par on the first to icey's bogey to go 1 up.

Just missed my birdie putt on 17.

Even going into 18. But... Bad drive left me in trouble. Recovered and had 10' for par. Jus missed the putt though.

36-37 73.

Really happy with the ball striking. Just missed some pins. Greenskeeper was doing some "Sunday" pin placements. Burned a lot of edges, kicked the ball a little bit, but can't complain about 73.

More thoughts on the what did you shoot thread.

Plus, I'm not sure it broke 75 while I played. I want more hurricanes to hit the east coast this summer.

Kyle pars to my bogey and we're back to AS.

Kyle takes it to +1 with a bogey to my double.

Back to AS with a par.

A pair of pars keeps us all square.

Just missed my birdie putt on 17.

Even going into 18. But... Bad drive left me in trouble. Recovered and had 10' for par. Jus missed the putt though.

36-37 73.

Really happy with the ball striking. Just missed some pins. Greenskeeper was doing some "Sunday" pin placements. Burned a lot of edges, kicked the ball a little bit, but can't complain about 73.

More thoughts on the what did you shoot thread.

Know you wanted to make that par on 18, but great playing.

9 hole course. Just finished the front with a 42 with 2 3-putts. Played much better than that. Just parred the first hole on my back 9.

442 yd par 4 coming up.

With a par I go +1.

Know you wanted to make that par on 18, but great playing.

Truth be told, I was trying to birdie 18 to finish -1. Took way too aggressive of a line off the tee, missed a little, and ended up in a terrible spot. Having a decent look at par was pretty good from where I started.

Ironically, if I played two holes more conservatively, I likely finish with a 70 or 71 today. Amateur golf!

Low hook tee shot to 205. Had a blind approach shot. Hit a great (at least I thought) 4i but we couldn't find the ball. Double

Tree-assisted Bogey on a long par 5 puts me +2.

480 yd par 5. Driver to 225. 3h that a nailed, but it clipped a big pecan tree just short of the green, but I was able to get up and down for birdie. +1 thru 3. Nice bounce back

The pace got to be too bad and no one was letting us play through, so we're leaving. Pro shop doesn't want to do anything about it.

I go up 3 after bogey to double. Making the turn.

Pair of bogeys keeps me +3 through 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back