PING G30 Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids & Irons

I'm a bit a Ping homer at heart. I don't foresee me getting clubs anytime soon after the MC, but I could see myself with a whole bag of G30's if it weren't for that.

I REALLY like those irons! Cannot wait to hit them.

Wow, you're a madman and I like it.

I'm sure THP will be spending some time with this line.

Well, I could wait and see if there is some testing coming. We know what happened last time when I got excited and bought Ping equipment...

Love the new color scheme. Wonder if my local GS has any demos yet? Definitely going to try out that 3 wood

2mph attributed to the turbulators is a huge gain. Would love to see some testing come from this. The wind tunnel video validates the purpose, but not sold on the potential gains just yet.

I am liking the looks of the whole G30 line. Why no turbulators on the hybrids?

Me to troy :thumb:

Just watched the video with Bubba's numbers. Holy wow.

Bubba just said that he's had this thing for 2 months now

Bubba just said that he's had this thing for 2 months now

Yeah, not all that surprising, tour staffers get time with things well before we know about them.

Can't wait to hit the irons. I have been wanting the g25s for a while but will have to consider these now

After looking at it twice the driver is starting to grow on me. The irons looks great aswell.

Really excited to give these a swing in a few months!!

Not going to lie- I really like the looks of these. I was a big time PING homer for alot of years. These got my attention.

I'm a bit a Ping homer at heart. I don't foresee me getting clubs anytime soon after the MC, but I could see myself with a whole bag of G30's if it weren't for that.

The Ping homer, in me, has similar sentiments. Actually has me looking forward to the i30s, though.

The more I look at these, the more I want to hit them. Especially the irons and hybrids.

My iron game is a hot mess this year. I like the look of these irons and did a fitting this morning. Went with the G30's in 5 thru UW, CFS Distance Stiff w/Cushion, White Dot. Didn't add to the length as these run longer from the PW down. Not scheduled to ship until the 31st so we shall see.

Interesting stat I heard is they said Bubba can swing this 2mph faster than the 25 which gives him 6 more yards.

Driver and fairways are ugly, sick of all these gimmicks to get us to buy clubs. G25 looked better.

Over all looks, color scheme, and everything I like these. If I hadn't bought a new driver FW and hybrids already this year I would seriously be looking at these. Might have to check out the irons to replace mine that are not working for me. And maybe the driver just cuz I love the look of it. To me looks way better than the previous G25 line.

Oh lawdy, I love me some matte black. I'm totally interested in the tech in these. Slowly entering pondermode.

Sounds like Cabrera has the G30 driver and FW in the bag this weekend.

That's what I heard too Donne. They would seem to be working well too! :act-up:

JM

He's been KILLING the driver.

We're just driving home, so I've been following on Twitter, but it sounds like it. Always live when pros adopt the "forgiving" clubs so quickly.

We're just driving home, so I've been following on Twitter, but it sounds like it. Always live when pros adopt the "forgiving" clubs so quickly.

Right? One would thinkt hey would play clubs they could "grow into". :alien:

Right? One would thinkt hey would play clubs they could "grow into". :alien:

Clearly their game is going to plateau when not using something they can grow in to.

Back