FT / FS Cleveland 588MT 3-PW stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring182

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THP. wanting to make an Iron change so I have here for trade or sale (would rather trade) a set of 588 MT stiff irons 3-PW. I bought these in April used at Golf galaxy and love them but thinking I want to go a different route to a regular flex. They are Stiff shafts but problem is I'm not sure what kind of shafts they are. There are no labels or anything on them so i'm thinking the previous owner reshafted them.

I'm really wanting to trade for a set of Regular flex irons. My trade interest off the top of my head are RocketBladez irons. Open to offers as well but will only consider R flex irons.

If someone wanted to buy them i'd say $270 shipped. (paid $330 at Golf Galaxy).

I ran out to my car on my lunch break and took a couple photos. the clubs were gamed yesterday so they are a bit dirty but I would clean up before shipping.

If i need to take better pics let me know and I will when I get home. Thanks!

Attachments

• irons3.jpg
    irons3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • irons2.jpg
    irons2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • irons1.jpg
    irons1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Looking at your photo I can see on the 4th iron from the left in "irons3" part of a True Temper logo screened onto the shaft, and what looks like the word "Gold". So they are likely either Dynamic Golds or Dynamic Gold SL's (the two options listed on Clevelands website).

Better eyes than me lol. I looked at them and even handed one iron to the pro at golf galaxy and he couldn't even tell me. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better eyes than me lol. I looked at them and even handed one iron to the pro at golf galaxy and he couldn't even tell me. Thanks!

No prob, glad to help!

Evening Bump. Very forgiving set of irons here. Let me know if you have a reg flex set you want to swap!

Price drop to 260 but would still rather trade for R flex set of something.

Evening bump! Looking to get into to a regular flex! Someone trade me sticks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back