SeeMore Putters Thread

Rolled the Si2 pretty well today. I have a tendency to miss towards the toe and the difference between toe contact and insert contact is huge. I really need to work on my stroke lol

I find the si2 to be one of the most audibly beneficial putters I've ever rolled. What you're explaining doesn't surprise me at all.

Played The Pointe Golf Club (on the mainland just before the Outer Banks of NC). 33 putts with 1 three-putt (due to a very bad read more than anything). Distance control on 20+ feet long putts was fantastic with the FGP2! 5 tap-ins left

DB4x was amazing again today. This putter has been a total game changer for me.

Going from someone who prayed to get it close to feeling confident over the ball and trying to make 15 footers.

Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that lol. #Joker

Also note that my db4 doesn't have that line on the sole. The RST2 is all the alignment help I want

Also note that my db4 doesn't have that line on the sole. The RST2 is all the alignment help I want

I noticed that too. I like the alignment lines. Although mine won't be as sexy as yours if I get it, I'll put my own little style to it!

**cough** flange **cough**

:alien:

Sorry, I can't help it, I have a thing with putter terminology. Hahahaaha!

I noticed that too. I like the alignment lines. Although mine won't be as sexy as yours if I get it, I'll put my own little style to it!

It's not a competition brother. Just rock the RST proudly

Dangit. You're right. I shouldn't have screwed that up. I know better.

That DB4 is a beauty. Hope you get it Jimmy, so it never gets that reference again! Poor thing.

Newport is the wrong Anser.

See what I did there?

What is a flange!?!?
#m6ownerproblems

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

That DB4 is a beauty. Hope you get it Jimmy, so it never gets that reference again! Poor thing.

Already planning on how I can pink it out.

Good luck in winning the db4 Jimmy! Looks to be in fantastic condition.

So I recieved the approval that after the mc the deep flange will be in its way to me. Quite excited. Now ill be like sox and take 15 minutes to decide which putter to use for the day :)

So I recieved the approval that after the mc the deep flange will be in its way to me. Quite excited. Now ill be like sox and take 15 minutes to decide which putter to use for the day :)

I now have perfected that selection process and it's down to 12 minutes. 1.5 minute ponder on each to see which one speaks to me that day!

I now have perfected that selection process and it's down to 12 minutes. 1.5 minute ponder on each to see which one speaks to me that day!
I just love it.. "can you take me to the car I have to drop off 3 seemores and pick up the one im going to play with "

Good luck in winning the db4 Jimmy! Looks to be in fantastic condition.

That's probably the main reason why I threw the bid on there it looks perfect!

well this came out perfect...

bDgtKW_DBBOtDsNnuOWtDXmVT7-QVdceeF81WQsMd14=w1158-h652-no

Back