Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

When we tee it up we're looking for two things - a win and a good time. We hope that you all are doing the same, because that's what the 2014 Morgan Cup is all about. Let's come together in the spirit of some friendly competition and may the best team take home the prize.

Bolded for accuracy. TDC feels the same way friend. Win or lose, we're all still friends before, during, and after the matches.

That's my captain. Thank you for saying that my brother, all of it.

To the other participants -

Once this is all over, I can tell you unequivocally that each of us will still be here, doing what we do. Posting, helping, writing, giving tips, making jokes, entertainng some, annoying others, attending events, and just enjoying THP. This place is a part of us and we're not going away. We hope you all do the same. Relish this time, remember who gave you this great opportunity in your life, and focus on all the things that make the Morgan Cup great.

When we tee it up we're looking for two things - a win and a good time. We hope that you all are doing the same, because that's what the 2014 Morgan Cup is all about. Let's come together in the spirit of some friendly competition and may the best team take home the prize.

All day and everyday..twice on Sunday.

That was a great post Hawk, and I personally, wouldn't have it any other way either.

JM

Hawk puts things in to words that no one else can.

Bolded for accuracy. TDC feels the same way friend. Win or lose, we're all still friends before, during, and after the matches.

Albatross is with this mentality. Let's play for the win, but enjoy the ride regardless of who is throwing darts on video!!!

Enjoy the final weeks, Team THP.

There is a reason Hawk is in charge of this group. It's been on full display since day 1, and if you missed it, just read that last post by him again.

Great post Hawk, You guys do a hell of a lot around here, and that should be commended. Seth and I will buy you a Shandy force a Shandy down your throat in a couple of weeks.

I'll at least hold it and look pretty B-rad. Ha!

Great post Hawk!! Looking forward to watching this 2014 Morgan Cup unfold. Gonna be a great time and some even greater golf.

I'll at least hold it and look pretty B-rad. Ha!

It's no snickerdoo-- nevermind.

Great post, Sir. Looking forward to shaking your hand again. It's been too long.

with the label facing backwards of course

We'll make sure there are plenty of red Solo cups for the closet-Shandy drinkers (i.e., everyone).

We'll make sure there are plenty of red Solo cups for the closet-Shandy drinkers (i.e., everyone).

Just give me a frosted mug. I can make up my own lies

Serious question: is inspirational posting a job requirement for THP staffers, because you guys all just have a way with words that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Great sappy post hawkster. Man I love this place and can't wait for this event of a lifetime.

I really enjoyed reading that SuperHawkLetEye.
This event brings out a lot of emotion. The good and of course the bad, but it is all emotion. Everybody will find their own path in this journey and it culminates in a few short weeks.

Just give me a frosted mug. I can make up my own lies

Cold towels and frosted mugs, can't get much better than that.

Serious question: is inspirational posting a job requirement for THP staffers, because you guys all just have a way with words that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Great sappy post hawkster. Man I love this place and can't wait for this event of a lifetime.

Just wait until you meet Real Life Hawk. Very, very different from Internet Hawk.

Hawk said it all really well. Guys, from someone outside of your team, I want to also congratulate you all on the fine job you have done through this whole process. You all have shown the others your great dedication to THP and the Morgan Cup, while still helping out any and everyone who has reached out to you for knowledge and assistance. You have all led by example, and that is never as easy as it sounds.

Congratulations and thank you my friends.

Great post Hawk. And I really think it captures the true essence of the Morgan Cup. Everyone is on the same level and everyone is looking to play hard and try and pull out a W. But the true thing that matters is everyone enjoys the ride and everything the weekend has to offer.

Yes, it is.

Took me 7 attempts before I passed this requirement (which is one of many).

Yes, it is.

Took me 7 attempts before I passed this requirement (which is one of many).

We passed that green and white blood requirement the first time though!

Great post Hawk, looking forward to meet you and the whole team THP.

Hawk your a good dude! Once my Captain but always a friend! Love you man!

Back