Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the Morgan Cup right around the corner, THP and TaylorMade Golf wanted to give away one of the drivers being put into play at the event. Here is your chance to join in the fun and do so with a brand new driver.

i-XDs2GQQ-M.jpg

Prize is the SLDR S Driver

The Prize
The SLDR S line features TaylorMade’s renowned low forward center of gravity (CG) placement – a recent TaylorMade engineering feat wherein weight is re-located to the front of the head to promote faster ball speed, a higher launch angle and a lower spin-rate. TaylorMade discovered that adding loft to drivers engineered with low forward CG characteristics results in astounding leaps in distance.

The Contest
The contest will run for the remainder of the week and you can enter once a day to win the driver. All you have to do is post in this thread why you want to put the SLDR S driver in your bag and you could win. As mentioned you can make a new post each day in this thread for another shot at winning.

The Rules
1. Only one entry per person per day
2. Your entry will be posted in this thread
3. Contest open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Saturday July 12th, 2014 at 11:59am EST.

Awesome contest! Thanks THP and Taylormade!

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because it's #Distanceforall and distance is what i need

Using Tapatalk

Thank You TaylorMade for a cool offering, and the support here at THP. Great contest

I tried one of those in OC and despite being right handed, I quite liked the sound of it, I would like to see a proper one in my bag :D

Thanks THP and TM for the contest. I would love to put this driver into my bag as I could use some extra distance. Would be a nice upgrade from my R1.

"Astounding leaps in distance!" YES ,PLEASE!

With the Morgan Cup right around the corner, THP and TaylorMade Golf wanted to give away one of the drivers being put into play at the event. Here is your chance to join in the fun and do so with a brand new driver.

i-XDs2GQQ-M.jpg

Prize is the SLDR S Driver

The Prize
The SLDR S line features TaylorMade’s renowned low forward center of gravity (CG) placement – a recent TaylorMade engineering feat wherein weight is re-located to the front of the head to promote faster ball speed, a higher launch angle and a lower spin-rate. TaylorMade discovered that adding loft to drivers engineered with low forward CG characteristics results in astounding leaps in distance.

The Contest
The contest will run for the remainder of the week and you can enter once a day to win the driver. All you have to do is post in this thread why you want to put the SLDR S driver in your bag and you could win. As mentioned you can make a new post each day in this thread for another shot at winning.

The Rules
1. Only one entry per person per day
2. Your entry will be posted in this thread
3. Contest open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Saturday July 12th, 2014 at 11:59am EST.

I want to win this driver because I WANT and NEED astounding leaps in distance!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade.

Happy Birthday SLDR, I year old today!!

I would love to win a SLDR S as I've been pondering the SLDR since it came out and very curious about how LOFT up would work for me.

I've always had great success with TMAG drivers and would love to try the latest technology from TaylorMade.

Last edited:
Thanks THP and Taylormade for a great contest!!
i would love to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver because it promotes higher loft with lower ball speed that boost my distance and I know with the SLDR in my bag my scores will lower!!

I need all the help I can get off the tee! Thanks THP & TMAG!

Pretty dang sweet! Thanks THP and TM!

I would love to put the Taylormade SLDR S in the bag and see how she performs against Bertha. Having options is never a bad thing!

This is so awesome! Huge thanks to THP and TaylorMade!

Why do I want to win the SLDR S? Well besides the fact that I'm sort of a TM homer, I'm one of the few who really love the SLDR driver and it would be so awesome to continue with this line. The SLDR was a game changer for me off the tee and i would love to see what the SLDR S would offer to me!

A huge thank you to THP & TaylorMade for this great contest.

I want to win the SLDR S because it is all about distance and I don't hit the ball very far. The SLDR S could certainly fix that.

Thank you for this awesome contest

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because if the pros can do it on TV, well then I certainly can as well. #InternetGolfer

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because they tell me it gives MORE distance regardless of swing speed. That's what I like to hear as I need all the distance off the tee I can get.

Would be Fantastic to win one of these great clubs. Thanks THP and TM!

I'd like to win the SLDR S because the SLDR technology continues to raise the bar on driver performance.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for a great contest.

I want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag because I believe in lofting up!

Thanks to THP and TM, I want to win the Taylormade SDR S driver because who wouldn't want more distance. I want moar!

High launch, low spin, yes please! I want to win this TaylorMade SLDR S driver so I can hit it past the competition.

I'd love to put the SLDR S driver in the bag! I need to find something that I can replace my RBZ Tour and lofting up might be the answer!

I want to win the SLDR S cause I simply can not get the distance and control with my Cleveland like I could with a Taylormade.... A buddy of mine has a SLDR and I hit it a for a few holes this past weekend... outdrove my average by 20-25 yards!!!!

I hit this driver at a demo day and it felt great! I want to win this to upgrade from my R11!
Thanks THP & Taylormade!

Got the Speed blade irons could not afford the driver also.

Back