PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Oh here we go with the handicap thing.... Have you been talking to MikeDean441 recently? Am I being punked? hahahahahaha

I did not talk to him, maybe I should have. If you dont want the hat, we can make it a jersey thing, do you prefer the whit the red or the barbershop habs jersey? I'll bring whicherver you want

I did not talk to him, maybe I should have. If you dont want the hat, we can make it a jersey thing, do you prefer the whit the red or the barbershop habs jersey? I'll bring whicherver you want

I'm under the impression customs won't let you cross the border with that level of shenanigans on your person.

Oh here we go with the handicap thing.... Have you been talking to MikeDean441 recently? Am I being punked? hahahahahaha

If he gets strokes, he needs to bring poutine with him.

PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

I'll take strokes... I'm a 36!

Let's bet! I'll take the Red Wings!

I'm giving this one a hard ponder. I seen how much fun it was last year, not sure I want to miss out on that again. And its a chance to sample some beer from another part of the country..

If he can bring fresh poutine, it's already game over. He wins. Everyone celebrate..
Next time you are in Indy I'm going to take you to my food truck friend who makes poutine...its amazing stuff.

Better drive really fast then. :)

If I drive at 160 miles an hour.... would still take me more than 4 hours, If I get there alive and or with a driver's license

I'm giving this one a hard ponder. I seen how much fun it was last year, not sure I want to miss out on that again. And its a chance to sample some beer from another part of the country..

one of the best part of it IMO

People still cheer for the red wings? That's weird.

23 year playoff streak...
How long has Columbus had a team?

How old were you when the streak started?

Yup, still do!

Next time you are in Indy I'm going to take you to my food truck friend who makes poutine...its amazing stuff.

I really hope you make it out this year my friend. I want to see you go low at Pine Lakes. The 17th will have you frothing.

Also, I'm down for some food truck poutine!!!!!!!!

23 year playoff streak...
How long has Columbus had a team?

How old were you when the streak started?

Yup, still do!

You better get used to that living in the past stuff. #ReignOVER

Guys, lets please not try to turn this into a banter and chat thread. We have hundreds of those it seems and this should be about the gathering.

This would rock. Don't forget your gold belt.

I assume there will be some that will stay for an extra round on Sunday? I know its early but what day are most looking to arrive? Just working my day off request around a little bit.

I assume there will be some that will stay for an extra round on Sunday? I know its early but what day are most looking to arrive? Just working my day off request around a little bit.

Last year everyone played Pine Lakes Saturday, and then a smaller group played another course closer to Cleveland on Sunday.

Depending on extra rounds, I would probably go up Friday night and if we play a Sunday morning round - come back that afternoon. If you are interested, we can probably carpool.

There is a bed and breakfast right on site, guys can stay there or we can arrange something else for guys traveling in from farther away.

I might come to this. Shouldn't be hard to convince the wife to a 5 hour drive. Grove City Prime Outlets is nearby.

Oh wait. it will cost me a boatload.

We'll see. When is the deadline for this?

Back