If you were to just have one would you go 44"?

If you were to just have one would you go 44"?

Just one I would go 38 actually, fits with more roofs indoors and most of my swings are closer to that length. Just my opinion though hopefully you can find a place that has both and you can test which you would prefer.

Thanks! I need one!

I'll be purchasing one of these, today. Will really help with my tempo and warm-ups.

Used this today and felt like it helped me extend on my takeaway big time

Do you think that's a swing or stretch thing?

Both. It forces me to get more shoulder rotation which is a big swing flaw of mine. I overuse my hands and arms and don't rotate my trunk.

I'm using it regularly as I work on Stack and Tilt. It's pretty awesome to be able to practice your swing at the office!

I'm using it regularly as I work on Stack and Tilt. It's pretty awesome to be able to practice your swing at the office!
Which length are you using?

Can this be used indoors or is it too long? I can't practice my swing in my apartment as I hit the lights even with a short iron!

Also does anyone know a reasonably priced UK stockist of this?

Can this be used indoors or is it too long? I can't practice my swing in my apartment as I hit the lights even with a short iron!

Also does anyone know a reasonably priced UK stockist of this?

In your case I don't think you'll be able to use it inside then. It is awesome though.

Broke down and bought this today. At my first lesson my new pro suggested it to help me stop from coming over the top and to make my takeaway more consistent. Can't wait to use it regularly and see how much it impacts my game.

Did he give you drills for both? These are two huge problems with my swing. Fix these two and add in more rotation (trunk) and I'll be where I can realistically expect to get. I'm hoping the OW can get me there.

In your case I don't think you'll be able to use it inside then. It is awesome though.

Not the end of the world. There is a park a few minutes drive away (though god knows what non-golfers will think I'm doing!) :laugh:

And of course there is the driving range also which is where I imagine a lot of users of this product use it.

This might be a good training aide for me since I haven't been able to get to the range much lately.

Orange Whip

Did he give you drills for both? These are two huge problems with my swing. Fix these two and add in more rotation (trunk) and I'll be where I can realistically expect to get. I'm hoping the OW can get me there.

He did- but he also said swinging this regularly would go more than any drill I could do specifically for these two issues

Not the end of the world. There is a park a few minutes drive away (though god knows what non-golfers will think I'm doing!) :laugh:

And of course there is the driving range also which is where I imagine a lot of users of this product use it.

Makes sense. It really has helped me. Especially with my transition

I need to get back to swinging mine. I'm starting to get too handsy again on the takeaway and it puts me in bad positions on the backswing. Hopefully swinging this every day will get me back to having the hands/arms more connected with the body.

I need to get back to swinging mine. I'm starting to get too handsy again on the takeaway and it puts me in bad positions on the backswing. Hopefully swinging this every day will get me back to having the hands/arms more connected with the body.

So far man, I have been shocked at how much it has helped me. I'm usually pretty much a disbeliever when it comes to training tools. This one has me sold.

I would think if you use this with the impact ball it could be a real double dip. I think it would help with the turn, connection and tempo.

So far man, I have been shocked at how much it has helped me. I'm usually pretty much a disbeliever when it comes to training tools. This one has me sold.

Hmmm, now you've got me wondering. I got my Orange Whip just before I went to SeeMore in June, but I've just been swinging it to loosen up before my rounds, not really doing any specific exercises with it. But somehow in the last two rounds I'm hitting my driver longer & more accurately, and with a little draw! Could this be due to the OW? I'm going to do some actual daily exercises with this & see what happens.

I made a couple of minor changes to my grip, and warmed up using my Orange Whip exercises at the first tee, & went out this morning & shot a personal best 93! And it should've been lower! I was hitting everything much longer & missed 2 par threes long & ended up having to punch out from under pine trees , so essentially hit two really solid shots that went right at the pin & ended up with a 5 & a 6 because I was stymied under the bushes. Just a huge, huge breakthrough for me:

9/14 fairways hit (and all with a nice draw that was about 30 yards farther than my typical drive). Best of the day: I drew my longest drive (250-ish?) and ended up 140 yards on the #1 handicap hole (dogleg left - the equivalent of a 300 yard drive because I cut the corner. I have never done this before, but today I hit it right where I was aiming all day!)

2 GIR, but 7 "Near GIR", NGIR defined as being within 10 yards of the green (but not in a trap or in trouble) and with a good chance of getting up & down. My chipping & pitching from 50 yards & in was very good - I stopped the ball within 6 feet multiple times!

5 pars and putts for par on 6 other holes (I was using a new putter, so I expect some of these would drop otherwise).

And...drumroll please...I beat my father-in-law for the first time (even with him using multiple mulligans)!

NOW - to be fair, I can't tell how much of this (if any) was due to the Orange Whip, but since I got it, I've changed from a weak slice to a pretty good draw. I really think The OW has a lot to do with my overall tempo & swing plane improving to encourage a slight hit from the inside.

Whatever the reason, I am really psyched at the improvement! You can bet I'll be doing my daily exercises with the OW from now on!​

Back