Angel Cabrera - HOF?

I'd love to see him in there eventually.

I am 50/50 on this one - as previously said, we are in a "Tiger era" where "only" 2 majors isn't that impressive to most....

He is always in contention I feel on the big stages and does bring his best of the best swings when in contention.....

And honestly, when I first read the title of the thread I automatically said "Yes" to myself however after reading the last few pages my opinion definitely changed....

I dont know how you can say no with this career.

Im going to say no because the consistent excellence hasnt been there. Whats the highest he has ever been in the world rankings?

Hands down he should be in the HOF!!!

9 for one week.

Ok. I actually wasn't sure but that just reaffirms my belief that he hasn't had the sustained, consistent excellence to make the HOF.

I think he could be in there with performance so far. I think he still has a lot of good golf in him showing the younger players how its done. I really enjoy watching him play (eg. his playoff with Adam Scott). He's kind of like Jiminez how he knows and plays his own game to perfection.

First, I really like Angel Cabrera. Of those 50 worldwide wins, only 5 euros & 3 PGA including the two majors. Another Asian tour win, so that leaves a bunch of wins in South America. He's 44, so HOF not out of the question but he may have some more work to do.

Monty has no majors, but 31 euro tour wins over some pretty strong fields...

I think so. It's the world golf hall of fame, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still say regardless of where he ranks on your vote now El Pato is not done yet, have you seen that swing combined with his game? He may win another major before El Tigre!

Last edited:
El pato straight from the streets, I rolls with him. HOF bound!

Back