welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

CAA_Beat, I am in Western MD...by western MD, I mean about 3 miles from WV and 3 miles from PA. Right up in the corner :)

Rob beat me to posting the MD/VA/DC thread! First of all welcome to THP, you've come to the right place if you're a lover of equipment and want to learn more about the game.

When you say Western MD between PA and WV are you talking Hagerstown area or Frostburg area?

Rob beat me to posting the MD/VA/DC thread! First of all welcome to THP, you've come to the right place if you're a lover of equipment and want to learn more about the game.

When you say Western MD between PA and WV are you talking Hagerstown area or Frostburg area?

Sorry Bryan. I knew one of us would do it.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Rob beat me to posting the MD/VA/DC thread! First of all welcome to THP, you've come to the right place if you're a lover of equipment and want to learn more about the game. When you say Western MD between PA and WV are you talking Hagerstown area or Frostburg area?
Even further west than Frostburg....Friendsville which is right in the north western corner of Garrett County.

Even further west than Frostburg....Friendsville which is right in the north western corner of Garrett County.

Dude you're in a different country out there!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Back