Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I would love a chance to play with the latest technology.

Thanks again to TaylorMade and THP for this great opportunity to win this amazing driver.

Although I do not have a the swing speed of a professional driver, I want to win this driver so I can trust the distance to be the maximum possible paired with my swing.

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I feel a need, a need for ball speed. The SLDR S driver can certainly deliver that for me.

Thank again THP and TaylorMade.

I'd love a new SLDR S to loft up and get more distance

Did I mention that I would like to win this driver? Because I would. I got to hit it a couple times in Orlando and I wish I had gotten more time with it but Bertha was watching.

I want to win an SLDRs driver so I can see how close I can get to that 17° of launch and 1700 rpms of spin they keep mentioning.

Thanks again THP and TaylorMade Golf.

Day 2 entry:
Still desire to max out my distance on drives, leaving me in better position for my second shot!

Entry 2 as to why I want this SLDR S driver.

As much as I enjoy my 913, I miss having a Taylormade driver in the bag.

Today's Entry:

I want to win this driver more today, than I did yesterday !!

Second day time.
I would love to win the SLDR S to replace my R9. It's getting old, not being as long off the tee as the guys playing with newer equipment.

I want to win this TaylorMade SLDR S because I want to swing like Rose, shape drives like Sergio, and bomb it like DJ.

Dont forget guys, you can enter this one each day for more chances to win.

Day 2 - I want to win this driver to make my current driver jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd entry: I want to win the SLDR S so I can find more fairways.

Be the ball!!

#Distanceforall sounds very good to me!!! Would love to win this driver!

Entry 2

Why do I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S Driver?!

Because.....

Seeing My Ball
Land a RIDICULOUSLY Long
Distance Away In The Fairway
Really Makes Me

Smile!

Last edited:
Entry 2:

I want to win this SLDR S because I need low and forward COG in a driver. Thin to win only gets me so far, and the design of this driver will help me avoid the worm burners!

Entry-#2

I want to win this SLDR S Because I need to bump up my FIR. Becuase if I can see more FIR I will get more GIR which will get me to making more bridies and pars!!!

Entry 2
It would be great to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver so I could show all my friends and family how great this site is, and it would help explain why I'm always on here!

I'd like to give lofting up a chance to see if it takes me to new places. More GIR would be nice

Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Day 2:

My relationship with the SLDR S is like that of an old acquaintance you haven't seen in a long time. Although we don't get to spend a lot of time together (only 2 demo rounds so far), we just 'click' and act like we've known each other for years. We have lots of fun on the golf course hitting golf balls long and straight, puts me in a position to hit great second shots, and improve my driving stats and fairways hit, helping to lower my handicap. Please let me spend more time with my new best friend!

Last edited:
Day 2

I want to win the SLDR S so my drives will jump higher, fly faster and land farther away from the tee box !

I would LOVE to win this contest because i REALLY want to test out the TaylorMade #LoftUp theory for myself! Hopefully I can put it to the test and be able to see what it can do to better my game and aid in lower scores!

Thanks for the opportunity!​

Day 2 entry - I would love nothing more to win this thing, want to see #LoftUp even more!!!

Back