#IceBucketChallenge

Haha I figured you would be accustomed to ice cold.

If it wasn't summer I could just jump in the lake and complete the challenge. :alien:

I didn't see a lot of ice in that bucket there Smithface! But nice job regardless! Ha!!

Haha it was a decent amount. I emptied the ice bucket in my freezer and added a 10lb bag.

I think the guys with the jokes could be the guys who get called out next.

#IceBucketChallenge

Looks like I have a video to shoot this afternoon.

Same here. Looks like I am going for a long run to make this not as painful.

Nice work Jordan!

I love it, bring on the ice!

Nicely done Jordan.

Haha awesome.

And is it fair to say that once you get called out and do it, you cannot be called out again?

Well done Smithfaced!

Haha awesome.

And is it fair to say that once you get called out and do it, you cannot be called out again?

Good question... Gotta know the rules, right?

I'm confident that THPers will do the #IceBucketChallenge well AND correctly. Remember it's for charity and from my understanding when it started, $10 to charity if you accept the challenge or $100 to charity if you don't! The celebs seem to have forgotten the $10 part... Great job everyone!!

Great job Jordan! We might need some ice buckets on Saturday afternoon in Myrtle

Can I wait until winter and jump in to a frozen lake? :D

I guess we will see how this goes. It really isn't that bad once the initial shock goes away. My format and wording was a little different I guess. I also was not going to say $100 so I went with $10.

Well done, Jordan. Challenge accepted, I like the $10 theme so let's keep that going.

Haha way to go troy...icey and ddec have been called out

Get to work boys!!!!

Not saying we have to... But folds of honor would be a good charity to do....if your searching for one.

a5ugu7u9.jpg

Waiting for the Mrs. to bring home a bag for me.

e6epa7et.jpg

Back