Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I'd love an SLDR S driver! I'd rather loft up and fly farther!

I want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag to replace my dated Cleveland driver. New technology should equal new distance.

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I usually love TaylorMade products, but I gave up on their drivers after I put the R1 in my bag mainly cause I couldn't hit it. From what I hear, the SLDR S is more geared towards a player like me, so I'd love to put TM back in my bag.

Another day, another entry to get some more distance.

I'd really like to see firsthand if the SLDR S can beat out my Big Bertha Alpha! Thanks, great contest!

I want the SLDR S as the final piece in my updated bag and want to LOFT UP for distance.

I would love the SLDR s. Love TM clubs and their CS has treated me like a tour pro

l'd love to add the SLDR S to the bag. Go long by lofting up, who doesn't want to be further down the fairway and closer to the green!

Matte grey. How I love me some matte colors on golf clubs, I'd love to try swinging with this matte grey SLDR S beast!

I want to win the SLDR S and put it in my bag and see that astounding leap in distance that my game could really use.

I want to win the SLDR S because TM simply brings it every year in the driver category. I'm sure this one is great, too!

I need to LOFT UP.

I want to win this driver so I can see first hand what #distanceforall is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win this driver. From all the reviews I have read, and from word of mouth, it is truly the best driver out on the market. I would love to experience crushing a ball off the tee with the SLDR S.

I want to win the SLDR Driver so I can add some serious distance to my bag.

Entry: I'd love to give this a shot on-course!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats better then hitting monster drives like Dustin Johnson, and also having the control like Fred Couples? Best of both worlds.

Props to TMAG and THP

I want to win the SLDR S because I want to see what this innovation is all about.

Day two of why I need the TaylorMade SLDR S: I am tired of hearing, "Out drove you again" from my partner in my Tuesday night League.
I would love to show up and blow his doors in. TaylorMade.... I need You!

Thanks for the opportunity. Would love one to get the extra distant I'm craving.

Would love the opportunity to try adjustable driver, thanks THP and TM

Great contest - Thank you #Taylormade and THP!!

I want to win the SLDR S Driver because I have always loved Taylormade Drivers and would love to have another option for my bag!

I want to win the SLDR S driver because my R11S isn't cutting it at the moment and I need an upgrade. Thanks again TaylorMade and THP for the amazing contest!

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because my current driver, TM R9, is older than my daughter and could use an upgrade (my driver, not my daughter)

Back