2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I moved up 1 to 22, I thought Webb or Bubba would play much better. Good week though forward is progress.

Dropped 2 spots to #4. Todd was my highest player.

Not making my picks so early this week and hoping to catch the WD list in time

Jumped up to 7th from 9th and gained 300k on the leaders as we come down the home stretch of the season.

Another hard week for me.... dropped from 24th to 26th. Ugh it's getting uglier as the season progresses.

At 38th place after this weekend. This weekend they will be up the road from me so I know this tournament quiet well and the course. So I got my picks in for this week and expect to see some low low scores.

Dropped a few more spots this week. Pretty much out of contention at this point. Just looking to move further up in the standings.

No movement here.

I eased back into 1st by $11k after spending a week in 3rd. Not sure how much longer my good luck can continue.

I moved up 2 spots to 29th this week.

Jumped 8 spots to 52nd this week with a 2nd and 4th.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

John Deere WDs.

George McNeill
Cameron Tringale
James Hahn

Picks are set unless I need to catch a WD this week. Holding fast @23.

I keep hovering around the 20th mark, hopefully I can jump into the top 10 sometime this year!!!

Excellent, had Tringale in, definitely out now.

John Deere WDs.

George McNeill
Cameron Tringale
James Hahn
I'm such a moron! I saw this the other day and double checked my team because I thought I had Tringale. Turns or I did but still didn't take him out for some reason.

oh hi Zach Johnson...

ZJ was in for me this weekend, and I pulled him last minute because I thought the purse amount was smaller, and would rather have him for a start later in the year LOL.

Whoops

I had Harmon and Zach. I may make a good move after this week.

Rough week for me, highest picks were 7th and 12th.... definitely expect to get passed over.

I finally picked a winner....Not sure it's going to help my 57th spot self.... Only 3 of my guys made the cut..... 1st, 11th and 23rd.

No winner but 25th to 22nd. About damn time I went the right direction.

I went from 22nd to 23rd with a 2nd place and a 7th place, hopefully the Open Championship will yield some forward movement lol.

54 to 48. First time inside the top 50.
Sadly I have still only picked the winner once.

Back