What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
92.... but, while that's 8/10 strokes over my average, I can't complain too much, because the course (The Home Course) is only days away from hosting a National Championship, and it was pristine, with rough that made you look twice for your ball and greens that required patience and sharpshooting. On the up side, I made a 40 foot putt breaking over a hump and downhill; and I had two up and downs out of the sand traps. I'll play that course again, but not before I spend the next week as a volunteer for the Championship... USGA Women's Amateur Public Links National Championship.

Season best, tied personal best. 73 on a par 71 course.

image.jpg

Good work Castor, great round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 last night after work and shot a 37 (+1). Hit the ball as well as I have all year minus two tee balls off my 8th hole, one left into the woods and one high off the face leading to a dumb double. Nearly chipped in for birdie on my 9th to make up for it. I hit 6/9 GIR and had 15 putts. Will definitely have to work on my speed control a bit, was consistently putting it 4-5 foot past the hole.

Got out for a pre work 9 hole round, this morning.

Putter is finally getting warmed up, and the SLDR is something I am crazy comfortable with on the tee at this point.

a9e3yry8.jpg

Dropped a long birdie putt to start the round, then threw a dart on a par 3 and made the tap in bird after back to back bogies.

Pretty pumped up as to where my game is at right now.

you should post this in the MC bets thread, might change a few opinions. Well done buddy.

nice work War Par Eagle

Nice shooting, War! Great round.

Thanks guys

40/41-81, 7/18 gir/ 9/13 fir 33 putts. I started double bogey, bogey, and finished bogey, double bogey. The 14 holes in between were pretty solid.

Out on one of my local courses today and had a personal best score of 78 (5 better than another best score there) Putts - 1.78, Fairway - 50%, GIR - 50%. GIR are a PB too, as were the 3 birdies I had.

It was a game of two halves, +7 43 on the front and even 35 on the back, never played to par on any nine, front or back.

My game is moving on, starting to get more pars with the odd birdie thrown in and less of the double bogey/bogeys.

:banana:

Pretty sexy scorecard there, WE! I'm asking for at least 8 next time we play!

nice shooting parshooter

Got out for a pre work 9 hole round, this morning.

Putter is finally getting warmed up, and the SLDR is something I am crazy comfortable with on the tee at this point.

a9e3yry8.jpg

Dropped a long birdie putt to start the round, then threw a dart on a par 3 and made the tap in bird after back to back bogies.

Pretty pumped up as to where my game is at right now.

Great 9 war!!

A very ugly, but fun day yesterday at a tough track. 9/14 FWs, 6/18 GIRs and 35 putts. I had 3 penalty strokes in 2 holes and found a tough fairway bunker because I didn't know the course well enough. If I played here again, I'd know where to go and I'm sure I could shoot a much lower score.

My iron game is awful right now and I also struggled with the bent grass greens. Just a sloppy day from me. Frustrating because of how far my game has come along this year. Time to put some more work in to get that consistency back.

Here's the scorecard:

lLS8SsL.png

89 for me yesterday. One mistake ended up costing me 4 strokes.

79 for me today...41/38..crazy back 9..3 birdies,1 par, 5 bogies...first time ive posted back to back rounds in the 70s

Nice round Pudge!

Howzat, I know what you mean by one mistake causing havoc on a score card, its infuriating.

40/42-82. Had a really good round going and had a chance to break 80 but faded down the stretch. A lot of parts of my game were solid today but didn't do anything spectacular.

Shot 39-41-80 today at Green Valley Ranch in Denver with KC720 and milehighgolfer. Was crazy hot out and the horseflies were in full force. I had 2 birdies, 6 bogeys, and 2 doubles. Hit my irons as well as I have, playing the par 3's at -1 and hitting 10 GIR. That GIR number could and should have been higher but I had a few knuckleheaded misses from < 80yds. Had some great runs at more birdies but couldn't get anything outside of 5ft to fall. Putting stroke felt much better though, just had some misreads. Was pretty cool having Kang and I stripe back to back 320s on the #18 tee to finish the round. Nice birdie there, Kang. Fun day. Now leaving on a jet plane...

I shot 40/43 for an 83 today. Just a blah round for me. It's one of the easier courses in the area so I expected to shoot a little better. Hey there is always tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back