No More Giant Candy Bars

COMMIES!!!!!!
What are we supposed to do at 3 o'clock in the afternoon?
Sleep?

Side bar, why not just make 1 serving size = 1 bar? Are people that scared to see that one Snickers is actually a third of their daily calories.

Yes...yes they are.

My dad was a Lawyer. He did some work in PA. They gave him a 20lb hershey bar at the end. Took us a solid month to polish it off

yeah...

But then the terrorists win.

:)

Terrorists-Win-Coin-Toss-166.jpg

Ridiculously awful.....

Reduce size, keep same cost. This is profit driven, they don't care about fatties.

^^^^^^This. Convenient excuse to downsize the size of candy bars again.

At least they don't own Reese whould hat for some one to mess with those

Smaller size, will still cost the same, and I'll just eat 2 now to get my fill. I smell a conspiracy!

The dates still valid? Article is from 2012, said no more king size come end of 2013

That is what I was wondering. I've eaten a King Size Twix once or twice this year, not that I'm proud of that fact.

That is what I was wondering. I've eaten a King Size Twix once or twice this year, not that I'm proud of that fact.

hmmm...what was the date on it. :alien:

hmmm...what was the date on it. :alien:

Good point. I do drive by the main US M&M plant almost daily though.

I'll say this though, regardless of date, it was delicious.

I'm going to make millions on eBay off that case of King Sized I've got fermenting in the back of my fridge.

Everyone knows the King Sized tastes the best--just like the green M&Ms taste better than the other colors.

#truth

So I can't eat one king size Candy bar, but I can buy a bag of "Fun size" and pound down the whole thing in one serving?

Sound like a good way to fill landfills faster with obesity and diabetes occurring at the same rate.

I am not sure who this really affects, just seems kind of pointless.

Instead of eating one candy bar, will now eat two!

Reduce size, keep same cost. This is profit driven, they don't care about fatties.

Both of these. Same kind of thing when New York (I think) tried to ban sugary drinks over 20oz, you just buy 2 and you're no better off, but the company just made twice the sales.

What is happening to this world.

I just don't get it.

What happened to making your own decisions and accepting the consequences whether good or bad.

Does anyone have any sense of accountability any more?

I just don't get it.

What happened to making your own decisions and accepting the consequences whether good or bad.

Nope lol Americans are just getting too fat so they're trying everything they can to stop it.

I just don't get it.

I'm not sure this is that serious. It's a business making a business decision. I'm not saying it makes sense however

Nope lol Americans are just getting too fat so they're trying everything they can to stop it.

Yah it's weird. I have access to all this stuff yet I weigh 195 lbs at 6'5. I even managed to lose 90 lbs~ all by myself when I was humongous fat.

They want you to eat healthy yet the cost of everything healthy is about double what the crap costs. You can eat hot dogs all week for like 50$ but it costs my wife and I about 250$ a week to eat healthy.

Well I guess I'm back to buying two at a time. As a consumer I have choices. Maybe the CEO of Mars is seeking office in NYC.

Yah it's weird. I have access to all this stuff yet I weigh 195 lbs at 6'5. I even managed to lose 90 lbs~ all by myself when I was humongous fat.

They want you to eat healthy yet the cost of everything healthy is about double what the crap costs. You can eat hot dogs all week for like 50$ but it costs my wife and I about 250$ a week to eat healthy.
Lol trust me I know. It certainly is cheaper to eat like crap or a college kid haha.

I'm not sure this is that serious. It's a business making a business decision. I'm not saying it makes sense however

Was waiting for this. "It's just a candy bar."

Yes it's small but it's just another step in telling people how they need to live their lives. People need to make their own decisions.

Back