Sports talk Radio

C

ChristianGolfer

What sports talk radio do you listen to? Is it one of the better ones? I listen on line to these guys in Atlanta The 2 Live Stews. They are on 1p-4p (EST)
There used to be the two guys on in Miami called Scott and Sid. They used to come on the radio here in KC back in the day before we had all this local "talent" on.

Mike and MIke because one of them is a friend of mine. And then only THP Radio of course. haha

Mike and Mike is the only sports radio I listen to otherwise it’s political talk or music.

I like XM 175, mostly Power Alley and MLB late night.

What sports talk radio do you listen to? Is it one of the better ones? I listen on line to these guys in Atlanta The 2 Live Stews. They are on 1p-4p (EST)
There used to be the two guys on in Miami called Scott and Sid. They used to come on the radio here in KC back in the day before we had all this local "talent" on.

i don't listen to sports talk radio....well any radio actually....but one of our members was in today saying that one of the local stations had a discussion and subsequent call in regarding the range balls at our club. i guess they are quite popular for theft and decent balls to put into play.

and our towels.

local sports radio here (610 WIP) or ESPN 950.....that's usually after Mike and Mike on ESPN. Some days are better than others for those two.

I will usually have ESPN Radio on through the day when at work and in the car. I like Mike and Mike, Colin is okay sometimes, and I like SVP. I don't pay that much attention unless there is an interview I want to hear. Most of the time it is just to have some light noise in the office

The local guys have an hour at 11 and they are awful. I will either turn off of switch over to Rome for that hour.

Looking for some free stuff Dent?! :D

Ha, not at all. I find sports radio very hard to listen to because of certain content they have on there. The only reason I listen to THP radio is to show support and the stuff on the show is also discussed in the forum in which I like to partake in as well. As well, it is one I do enjoy.

It is cool to hear JB and GG on the radio as well.

Local. It's an ESPN affiliate. Mike and Mike is on in the morning. I don't catch that very often. Cowherd is on for two hours after Mike and Mike and I can't take him, so it's Dan Patrick down the dial. I like Patrick. I only listen in my car.

Kevin

Ha, not at all. I find sports radio very hard to listen to because of certain content they have on there. The only reason I listen to THP radio is to show support and the stuff on the show is also discussed in the forum in which I like to partake in as well. As well, it is one I do enjoy.

It is cool to hear JB and GG on the radio as well.

Thank you so much I am so glad you are enjoying the show. We are always looking for new and fun ways to engage our audience so we are open to all suggestions.

Thank you so much I am so glad you are enjoying the show. We are always looking for new and fun ways to engage our audience so we are open to all suggestions.

I would have to say, if you could set up a call station where you guys ask a question on the radio, and you open the lines to a few callers occasionally on the radio and let them have their say. Would be cool to get some forum members opinion as well.

I would have to say, if you could set up a call station where you guys ask a question on the radio, and you open the lines to a few callers occasionally on the radio and let them have their say. Would be cool to get some forum members opinion as well.

Check out our last show, it was not that way, but pretty darn close. Lots of forum members being mentioned.

Mike and Mike is a consistently good show. Colin Cowherd is ok, but tries to be a shock-jock much of the time. Of course, both shows are far superior to the local guy that comes on ESPN radio here in the afternoons.

When Erik Kusilius was doing the afternoon show a few years ago on ESPN Radio (national), I really enjoyed him as well. He fills in now on occasion (like this week) when one of the Mike's is on vacation.

I can't stand the guys that take positions just to drum up irate callers (Paul Finebaum) or the morons that call in to some of these shows just to mindlessly agree with the host...almost makes me want to change to a station that plays music...almost :act-up:

Mike and MIke because one of them is a friend of mine. And then only THP Radio of course. haha

Which one JB? Greenie or Golic?

Which one JB? Greenie or Golic?

I know both from my time in CT, but I am friendly with Greenie. Play email tag about 4-5 times a week and got some of his feedback on the new Spring Issue.

Sirius subscriber so naturally NFL Radio. Chris MadDog Russo is also a favorite of mine, listened to him back when I lived in NY.

And of course...Jim Rome is always solid.

i used to listen to alot of sports talk radio when i was in san diego... ima big time chargers fan... but on the east coast i normally listen to espn radio if any at all

Back