The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

I think he's going to stay in Miami but I wouldn't blame him for leaving. reason being: one- Dwayne Wade needs to retire. His body can't hang anymore. Wade would have to be his old self again physically to win another championship and that's not going to happen. Sure Miami now has Danny Granger but so what. Two- Miami Heat fans are the worst. Sure they like them when they're winning but walk out on their own team when they're in a pickle. That might be enough for me to leave but we'll see what he does. Going back to Ohio weather from the Miami weather wouldn't be ideal either. Having Kyrie as a teammate would be awesome for Bron but then again you still have the Cavs owner too.

Miami sports fans are the worst. Period. Was at Game 6 last year and couldn't help but laugh when people started leaving the AAA before the Ray Allen shot. So typical Miami.

Miami sports fans are the worst. Period. Was at Game 6 last year and couldn't help but laugh when people started leaving the AAA before the Ray Allen shot. So typical Miami.

+1 for this.

Not to mention the line of fans that showed up his year to AAA for game six. And for you Heat fans in this thread, there wasn't a game 6 this year

+1 for this.

Not to mention the line of fans that showed up his year to AAA for game six. And for you Heat fans in this thread, there wasn't a game 6 this year

And for people thinking he was being snide, pointing out that there was no game 6 this year is actually necessary for most Heat 'fans' (or Miami sports 'fans' for that matter).

If LeBron leaves, getting tickets to Heat games next year will be as easy finding fake boobs on Miami Beach...

Windhorst is hating...obviously he doesn't want to be back too

I'll believe it when Woj or Amick report it.

Windhorst is hating...obviously he doesn't want to be back too

Lol that guy. You would think with the Michael Simon infusion of restaurants he would be pumped

I don't know if I'm more embarrassed for Cavs fans taking/wanting him back or for him going back after all the commotion when he left. If he actually goes back of course.

Either way, no dog in the fight I guess just my opinion.

The way he was treated by the owner & fans I can't even believe he would think about going back to Cleveland

The way he was treated by the owner & fans I can't even believe he would think about going back to Cleveland

I agree!

Home sweet home my friend.

He knows he spit in their face with the Decision spectacle. I think people forget how badly Lebron wants people to like him. This would get a lot if people off his back.

He knows he spit in their face with the Decision spectacle. I think people forget how badly Lebron wants people to like him. This would get a lot if people off his back.

but then Miami would burn his jersey as a result if he left. He'll never get away from the haters.

I'm sure Miami fans in that exact scenario would have been so much more classy

Again people can pretend they know what it's like all they want but unless u were here and have been here ur whole life u have 0 clue

I must be the only one here to ever try to mend things with an ex girlfriend. Especially if she was the best looking girl in school.

So annoying to see the comments about Gilbert. He's the owner. As far as players concern, as long as the checks clear who cares who it is. Donald Sterling has been a racist pig for decades yet has always had a full roster. The only people that matter to LeBron are his kids, his wife, his teammates and the GM. In that order too

They would just now be noticing he doesn't play for them anymore

Again people can pretend they know what it's like all they want but unless u were here and have been here ur whole life u have 0 clue

Miami fans didnt buy jerseys to burn much less tickets to the games.

Population of Cleveland = 2 million
Population of Miami = 5.8 million

So he'd be about doubling his haters.

Miami fans didnt buy jerseys to burn much less tickets to the games.

In all fairness, the games have been sold out since the second of "The Decision". They're just too lazy to actually show up to the games.

Pretty sure the owner would not write a letter, much less do it & leave on the team website for 4 years & yes i know this the 2nd time you have told me i have no clue....

It would be great if he went back to Cleveland just to leave again. I'd laugh my asss off

It would be great if he went back to Cleveland just to leave again. I'd laugh my asss off
well if he does not go to Cleveland this year, that is essentially what happened this week

Pretty sure the owner would not write a letter, much less do it & leave on the team website for 4 years & yes i know this the 2nd time you have told me i have no clue....
Lots of assumptions in there.

And here's the cavs stance on the letter and why it was still lingering (allegedly)

The letter was removed years ago from the Cavs.com website, but over the last week, it was discovered that it still existed from this external link to a stagnant archived page,” A Cavs spokesperson told SB Nation. “It was on the content management system platform that was used back in 2010.”

Back