Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Day 3
I want to win the SLDR S because I need all the help I can get.

I want to loft up and join the #DistanceForAll movement! I wanna win the SLDR S!

Day 3: Why do I wanna win? Cause this thing works!

Day 3: Really want to add the SLDR S to my bag to #LoftUp.

Entry 3

Win a SLDR S Driver they say...Well hip hip hooray!
I need distance and more for an under par score.
So with the S in my bag I'll be aiming at the flag.
Watching my handicap sneak up on Mr. Canadan!

Day 3:
I would LOVE to win this contest because i REALLY want to test out the TaylorMade #LoftUp theory for myself! Hopefully I can put it to the test and be able to see what it can do to better my game and aid in lower scores!

Thanks for the opportunity!​

I would love to win this SLDR S, this #loftup camping is really interesting, I need to spend some time with one

Day 3 Entry

I would love to #LoftUp with the SLRD S, compliments of TaylorMade and THP, to see some consistency and distance come back into my tee game.

I'd like to win this so my son can get his first driver!!!!

I want to win the Tayrlomade SLDR S because it can give me more distance.

Day #3 - I'd love to win the TaylorMade SLDR S because I need all the help I can get. Who wouldn't want to #LoftUp and gain distance. I'd at least have something to brag about on the course again.

Day 3

I want to win the SLDR S because I know it would help me win my men's club championship.

There is nothing sweeter than a well-struck drive deep & down the middle of the fairway. The SLDR S would certainly increase the frequency of that sweetness.

Thanks THP!

Another day and I still want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag!

Day 3: I still want that SLDR S. I am addicted to bombs.

3 days in and I still want to put this driver in my bag!

I want the TM SLDR in my bag for the ultimate adjustability for ultimate distance

Entry 3

It would be great to win the Taylromade SLDR S so I could hopefully keep up with the younger guys I play with at work.

entry 3

I want the SLDR driver for more control and length.

Entry 3:

I want to win the SLDR S driver so that I can finally out drive BIGTIME.

Thanks to Taylor Made for supporting THP! I would love to sport this in the bag .... distance and forgiveness is exactly what everyone needs.

I would love to win the SLDR S to make use of the latest technology that can help me hit more fairways

Entry #2

I want to win the SLDR Driver so I can add loft to my bag.

Back