#IceBucketChallenge

Ugh.

y4ava7y4.jpg

Dont let it melt.....

Haha I'm hoping to get home at reasonable hour otherwise I'm doing this one in the dark

I'd like to note that the entirety of my ice tray was in that bucket, and for those who say let it melt, the #$%^ thing sat there while my wife was on the phone with our realtor. #ColderThanAnIgloo

...speaking of realtors...

I'd like to note that the entirety of my ice tray was in that bucket, and for those who say let it melt, the #$%^ thing sat there while my wife was on the phone with our realtor. #ColderThanAnIgloo

...speaking of realtors...

Dont do that to wardy, he will have to wait for someone tall enough to get the ice out of the freezer

HAHA, maybe not, Id blame Lebron

Funny story, Wardy is not in Florida at the moment. He will not be pleased. Makes it so much better.

Alright, here it is.... So, basically when it hits you, kind of like when you fall through the ice of a frozen pond, the air kind of gets sucked right out of you... Which is why I fumbled around and called it Nerfny's football game hahahahaha! For clarity, it's Blondes vs Brunettes Football game for Alzheimer's... The link to that is here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...es-vs-Brunettes-Football-Game-for-Alzheimer-s

Spoiler
My challenges are amsmith61, AMart, and mward. Good luck boys, I hope it's warmer whenever you do this.

Last edited:
nicely done Dan! and yes it's freaking cold

Challenge accepted and will be done tonight. Just have to think about who I am going to challenge... Hmmm.

Challenge accepted and will be done tonight. Just have to think about who I am going to challenge... Hmmm.

Hmm I wonder who... I will have my bucket ready to go ya jerk..

Hmm I wonder who... I will have my bucket ready to go ya jerk..
Just put a couple of bags of ice and water in a bucket and be on stand by. :)

If I didn't know any better I'd say Ricky was begging for it.

Oh yeah totally. Aaron owes me from OC. No way I am escaping him.

Well done Dan!

Nice work Dan!

Alright, here it is.... So, basically when it hits you, kind of like when you fall through the ice of a frozen pond, the air kind of gets sucked right out of you... Which is why I fumbled around and called it Nerfy's football game hahahahaha! For clarity, it's Blondes vs Brunettes Football game for Alzheimer's... The link to that is here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...es-vs-Brunettes-Football-Game-for-Alzheimer-s

Spoiler
My challenges are amsmith61, AMart, and mward. Good luck boys, I hope it's warmer whenever you do this.

Ohhhh, snap! Called out I see

Thank you Dan!! :)

This is quality stuff guys. Kudos to you guys for keeping it going and supporting a great cause.

Going camping this weekend with the boys, but am glad they sell ice, just in case...again, awesome job, everyone.

This is quality stuff guys. Kudos to you guys for keeping it going and supporting a great cause.

Going camping this weekend with the boys, but am glad they sell ice, just in case...again, awesome job, everyone.

Sounds like we have two victims volunteers for some new callouts coming tonight...

I think CJ may have missed this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back