Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I game the SLDR Driver already but would absolutely LOVE a SLDR S Mini Driver! Thanks THP and TMAG for the opportunity to win this great contest!

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I usually love TaylorMade products, but I gave up on their drivers after I put the R1 in my bag mainly cause I couldn't hit it. From what I hear, the SLDR S is more geared towards a player like me, so I'd love to put TM back in my bag.

I am a seasoned golfer and want to win a SLDR driver because for me it is the longest in driver distance of all the 2014 models.

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because my current driver, TM R9, is older than my daughter and could use an upgrade (my driver, not my daughter)

I would like to win this club and #loftup its the only club I have hit that is longer than my Bio Cell !!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for this great chance

I would love to win the Taylormade Slider S for more distance and adjustability!

I want to win the TM SLDR S driver so I can be the envy of all my friends and look like a pro. Also showing off the long bomb will be fun too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will lofting up help my tee game? Only way to find out is to win an SLDR S and put it in the bag.

I would love an opportunity to see if higher loft=more distance for me. Thanks THP and TMag

Another one in the hopper for #loftup!

I want to put one these in my bag because I was fit for one and my numbers were amazing.

Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Another entry for me. Why do I want the SLDR S in my bag? Well why not? The SLDR changed my game and I can't imagine what the SLDR S could do

I want a SLDR by TaylorMade because I need a solid intro into TM equipment - what better club to do that with than a SLDR driver? Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Taylormade Golf?

I would like to put the SLDR-S driver in my bag to take advantage of new technology, and see what it's like to #LOFTUP compared to my current driver.

I want to put the SLDR S in my bag for faster ball speed, a higher launch angle and a lower spin-rate. I need it all.

I would like to win the SLDR S driver because I've never had a TaylorMade driver in my bag, and I want to be a believer! Show me the distance!!!

I'd like the driver in my bag to replace the TM R580XD I've been playing since 2005....

Second day entry:
I would love to win the SLDR S driver. I currently have an older Cobra driver, and it is definitely time for an upgrade and to get a newer model. I’m an avid golfer who plays multiple times a week, and there is no better feeling than striping a ball down the middle of the fairway and LONG.

Thanks THP for this wonderful contest. I play 4 times a week a new TaylorMade-SLDRS would be a fabulous addition to my game.

I want to win the SLDR S because I have the SLDR 2 Hybrid which has been been great for me off the tee on shorter holes. Now, I need the SLDR driver for the longer holes.

Need something to make this old man hit em like the young men!! Less spin always helps me. Thanks THP and Taylormade!!

I'd like to win the SLDR S because I'm gaming an R11 and I think it might be time for more distance

More distance...yes please...I'd love to have the SLDR S in my bag

I'd love to win the SLDR to see if lofting up gains me distance and fairways hit!

Back