2014 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I missed out on this last year, but no chance of that this year. Sign me up.

i think i will have jump in on this

This is always the hardest but most fun league I play in each year. You guys who only play in 10 or 12s have no idea how diluted the talent at the end of a 16 team draft is, much less how little is available on waivers week to week.

Nice! I love this each year. Always tough and always so much fun. Can't wait to do it again!

I'm so ready for this. I had a really good season last year, but fell short of the championship. I want the title this year.

Cannot wait to get in this year!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I would love to join, count me in.

I will be back to defend my title!!!

My team name ponder is in overdrive!!!

Time to get the internet connection ramped up

I play in a couple of other leagues so why not add one more. I'm in.

Oh I am definitely down for this again this season. I really enjoyed the 16 team league such a great challenge and looking forward to doing better this year.

Johnny Football will go in Round 1 in at least one league.

:alien2:I'm so looking forward to this.:alien2:

Had a great team last year and then got whacked the first round of the playoffs. This left a bad taste that I must wash away with a championship this year.

I like the fee idea as there were to many people who signed up and bailed after a lousy start. Having to put out some cash to play sends the non-serious players running.

If you sign up, know your football because this league is no joke. 16 teams make every pick critical and being prepped for the draft is a must do.

16 teams! whew... Well, Bennet's Brawlers are looking for a new home. We may have found it.

I can't wait! Cannot wait!!!!

Yeah its going to be a fun year again I have a feeling.

#Can'tWait

2014 THP Fantasy Football

Yea baseball isn't my thing. Bring on Fantasy Football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to sign up. I never make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back