That is a lot of gear to be sorting through on Thursday night. Thank you in advance!

As a volunteer I hope I get to unbox some of that goodness and set up the bags. :act-up:

Right there with you Mike. I am very excited to help JB and Morgan get the bags together for these THP'ers. Going to be a lot of hard work for us over that weekend but going to be well worth it. IMHO.

Hey guys random question. I have a callaway org 14 cart bag. Wanted to know if their was any specific way to organize the clubs in the bag cause the unique design had me a little confused. Thanks in advance.

Wow, that's awesome.

Make sure to save my boxes, some of this stuff is getting shipped home :)

wow thats a lot of boxes...already

Join the albatross club and take a crack at getting into the granddaddy in the meantime.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
]

Just did today! not sure why I never did before...

No. We figured on Friday at the range, we will just back the Tour Van up and dump all 240 boxes (40 players x 6 boxes each) and let you guys figure it out. :angel:

That would be funny.,...giant scavenger hunt

Looks like good times and good gear are in store for those attending!

Oh my......oh my.

Wow, that's incredible and that's not all of it.

Would be totally awesome to watch video of the 40 competitors scavenging for their equipment.

huge kudos to JB, GG and the volunteers for all the work they're doing for this awesome event!

I wish I could afford to play in one the events. Im jealous

Grandaddy is free brother. Just got to enter the contests.

Free?!???

That's insane. I would be entering those contest like it's nobodies business.

Just hope they get a really good captain.

You know we are getting close to the 2014 Morgan Cup.

udezy7yh.jpg

e7a6e4u2.jpg

5uzaqyza.jpg

Well to us, its like work, but to the 40 guys in the Morgan Cup THP Event this year, it certainly will be.
Staff Bag
14 Club Deal
Accessories
Apparel Scripting
And more.

Its all in one room thankfully. But keep in mind that this is only half of it. Still have 2.5 companies to go.

I cant wait to run like a little child up to my bag.

better not be in my way or I will trample you. #stampede

No. We figured on Friday at the range, we will just back the Tour Van up and dump all 240 boxes (40 players x 6 boxes each) and let you guys figure it out. :angel:
Reading all these posts together has me cracking up. I really want to see this on video. Talk about little kids at Christmas. This will be better. Bigger kids.

Well getting to the events would the bigger issue but I am somewhat new here so was not aware of any of that

Man, I just got a little giddy for you MCers. What a feeling that is going to be and I am dang privileged to be able to see it in person. That whole weekend is going to be a freaking dream.

hellooooooo Bridgestone!

All those boxes, quite a lot of stuff! I am a little jealous!

Free?!???

That's insane. I would be entering those contest like it's nobodies business.

Just hope they get a really good captain.

I think that really good captain thing has been taken care of.

Wow....what a lot of goodies in those boxes !

Wow, just when you think you can't get more excited, and even though you knew boxes were coming--the pictures of boxes makes it more real!

Usually with big boxes, the kids just play with the box and ignore what's inside. I don't think that will be the case with these. And yes, we will still act like children on Christmas morning

UPS and FedEx must really Not like coming to your house haha

JEALOUS!

Stockroom at Golfsmith? Nah that's just how JB rolls.

The dreams going to hit home for these lucky chaps real soon, that's MIGHTY impressive.

Back