Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You crushed it. I imagine it'll be easy to hit off the tee. Will be interesting to see if it's as easy to launch as the Apex from the deck.

It was fun for sure off the deck, that would be key not sure I'd a ton of uses off the deck for it so it'd probably fill the role of my hybo which is off the tee to a # or the occasional par 5 in two shot.

I thought it was a solid driver myself, that whole release line was actually.
I am still pondering an apex 4 iron :p lol

thinking about changing balls, my local shop ran out of the 2013 W/S FG tour I loved, and they do not carry the 2014 FG tour here in Canada...

I liked the Chrome+, and I could get them for 125$ / 6 doz, do you guys have another suggestion for a cheap urethane ball?

thinking about changing balls, my local shop ran out of the 2013 W/S FG tour I loved, and they do not carry the 2014 FG tour here in Canada...

I liked the Chrome+, and I could get them for 125$ / 6 doz, do you guys have another suggestion for a cheap urethane ball?

I think I saw the Lethal practice balls real cheap somewhere in the Deal of the Day thread, if you can tolerate it saying practice on it

will i am happy with my upgrade for me to the Adams CB3 irons, i and still drawn to some of the great offerings that have come out in the last year.

I would love to hit these several irons up against each other, AP1/AP2, Ping i25, and the Nike VRS Covert 2.0 forged.

I think I saw the Lethal practice balls real cheap somewhere in the Deal of the Day thread, if you can tolerate it saying practice on it

I have seen that deal, but international shipping would make them a tad more expensive than the chrome+.

If you had to compare the two, how would they do? I honestly havent tried any TMAG ball.

Thinking about some new wedgest...mp-t4 to be accurate. Should I hold off another season or replace this?

dy9a4equ.jpg

emu6ygu6.jpg

Thinking about some new wedgest...mp-t4 to be accurate. Should I hold off another season or replace this?

dy9a4equ.jpg

emu6ygu6.jpg

you know we are a bunch of enablers here, do it!

Haha..I just needed validation ;)

I have seen that deal, but international shipping would make them a tad more expensive than the chrome+.

If you had to compare the two, how would they do? I honestly havent tried any TMAG ball.

The Chrome + has been more responsive for me around the greens, but I have poor technique so take that FWIW.

Distance off the tee has been similar and I havent noticed much difference off irons too

The Chrome + has been more responsive for me around the greens, but I have poor technique so take that FWIW.

Distance off the tee has been similar and I havent noticed much difference off irons too

all right, I just ordered 6 dozens, hope I like them, but I honestly have only read great things about them

all right, I just ordered 6 dozens, hope I like them, but I honestly have only read great things about them

you should be pondering an ice bucket

If you like the 2013 WSFGT I think you will like the Chrome+ (the 2014 WSFGT is a lot different than the '13, BTW). I don't think you will find a better ball for $20 a dozen.

Already been pondering a 60° M grind or 60° MD2 Tour grind (which is the same grind shape). This thing is gorgeous
sm5_indigo_60-08M

Just looked on their site it does appear to be a PVD finish. Still curious about wear over time but man is that a good looking wedge. I must resist I already have far to many SM5's .

Sticking with the wedge theme. I am pondering some of the new True Temper Onyx wedge shafts. Something about a black shaft I just love.

3S2C3653a.png

I spent a solid hour hitting drivers on a Foresight tonight. Spent time with the Alpha, XTD, X2Hot, Jetspeed, SLDR S, and I25.

Without getting into all the boring details I'll just say that the XTD and I25 are different but both awesome. I'd absolutely love to hit the I25 with my Kusala White, and the XTD is awesome in stock form.

I spent a solid hour hitting drivers on a Foresight tonight. Spent time with the Alpha, XTD, X2Hot, Jetspeed, SLDR S, and I25.

Without getting into all the boring details I'll just say that the XTD and I25 are different but both awesome. I'd absolutely love to hit the I25 with my Kusala White, and the XTD is awesome in stock form.

Both fun drivers, still want to get a 12.0 XTD head post MC. Makes me want to take the XTD 9.0 w/ Kusala White out this weekend to Texas though!

Already been pondering a 60° M grind or 60° MD2 Tour grind (which is the same grind shape). This thing is gorgeous
sm5_indigo_60-08M

I will have these in 54 and 58. These are gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both fun drivers, still want to get a 12.0 XTD head post MC. Makes me want to take the XTD 9.0 w/ Kusala White out this weekend to Texas though!

I was hitting the 12 degree yesterday which is probably why the XTD was more or less the best performer...I need me some loft.
The I25 was a shocker in a good way and anyone trying to kill some spin shouldn't look past it.

I've been considering a new putter. I have a Studio Newport Scotty Cameron. It's a good putter, but I guess, the counterbalanced scotty is something I want to put in my bag.

Been pondering a counterbalanced putter (TM spiders) and a new Ogio bag.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Pondering a new hybrid. Any suggestions for a high handicapper?

Pondering a new hybrid. Any suggestions for a high handicapper?
Tons of great choices. This year I'm partial to the x2hot but that is personal preference. It is a rocket launcher however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back