Contest - Win a Sleeve of Taylormade Project (a) Golf Balls

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
I have a sleeve of these balls laying around the house. I figure I would pay it forward like so many other THPers have done for me and give these away.

Similar to my THP Coin giveaways I figure we would have some fun with my upcoming round Saturday morning. I am playing my favorite course again (www.riverislandsgolf.com) and all you have to do is guess my score, number of putts and number of birdies. Number of putts being the first tie breaker and number of birdies being the second. Any ties past that will be a random drawing.

Here are my last 4 rounds at this course:

Course Rating: 74.3/132 and 6594 yards

2/22/14 - score 85, putts 30, birdies 2
3/15/14 - score 83, putts 32, birdies 1
6/7/14 - score 84, putts 31, birdies 0
7/5/14 - score 76, putts 31, birdies 2

I have created a Google doc spreadsheet that you can place your guesses in.Please use the spreadsheet as any guesses in this thread that are not on the spreadsheet will not count.

Link to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...iKXuNFctXuASeIq2SjsV_Ao/edit?usp=docslist_api (Google Drive has been giving me issues this morning...I hope this works)

All I ask is that you be in the CONUS to enter, unless you want to work something out regarding international shipping.

Good Luck!

Awesome dude! It ain't working right now. I'm going 82, 31, 1

Should be good to go with new link

I'm in, thanks!

Great gesture! I'm in. Good luck this weekend!

Cool contest!

Thanks! Terrific contest! Hope you shoot well!

I think you're gonna have a great round! Golf Karma at its finest.

Only 10 entries so far. Pretty good odds!

Another great contest sparks! Thanks for doing these.

I'm in ...thanks !

Im in Thanks

Not the best contest out there right now but here's a bump for more entries.

I'm in , I think .

Thanks for the opportunity !

Cool Contest ... great idea! Thanks :) I'm in

Ha,Ha . I'm looking forward to it !

Cool idea, and I'd like to give these balls another shot - didn't like them off of my driver, but I've changed that up since I gave the rest of mine away. Thanks for the contest!

Tee time in an hour. Get those guesses in. Everything counts til I get home

ok the results are in. score was an 80 with 32 putts and 2 birdies.

that makes the winner jeanthemachine who guessed all three stats perfectly!

PM coming

Way to go Jean. I was able to witness his great round in person. If a couple putts had not lipped out he could have been real low today. I had a chance to play the balls you have won and they are a great ball , you will enjoy them. I just kept hitting them into trouble today..lol. Congrats on your win and Thank You Rancey for the contest !

Wow nice guessing!

Back