Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want to win the SLDR S because I secretly like bashing the hell out of golf balls.

Awesome contest! Even though I am not in the Morgan Cup, I would love to put this TM in the bag.

I want the new SLDR S in my bag because who wouldn't want the #1 drive!

No. 4!
Would still love to win this SLDR. Great looking and performing piece of equipment!

Day 4:
I would LOVE to win this contest because i REALLY want to test out the TaylorMade #LoftUp theory for myself! Hopefully I can put it to the test and be able to see what it can do to better my game and aid in shooting some lower scores!

Thanks for the opportunity!​

I would love to win the SLDR S to replace the POS driver that's now smelling up my bag. :poop: I bet the SLDR S smells like roses :rose:
compared to the pile of donkey dung that's inhabiting my poor bag now. Plus my R7's could use a new stablemate. :friends:

I would like to win the SLDR S driver because I've never had a TaylorMade driver in my bag, and I want to be a believer! Show me the distance!!!

I want to put the Taylormade SLDR S in my bag is because Taylormade makes AWESOME Drivers!

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because I drive for show and putt for dough!

Thanks! I would like to see this in my bag for extra loft and to have my first adjustable driver.

I do, I do, I DO want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag!

I want to win the SLDR S so my son can have his first driver!

I want to win the SLDR S to see if lofting up will really help.

Another day, another entry.

I want to win the SLRD S because I've found my driver swing and the SLDR will give me more wedge shots into greens!

Thanks THP and Taylormade!

4th entry:

I want the SLDR-S driver so that I can hit higher, more piercing drives without giving up the forgiveness I get in my RBZ.

Day 4 Entry: I want, I need the SLDR S in my bag so that I can find more fairways and get more distance.

Entry 4

I need to win the SLDR S driver so I can impress all my friends with a little bit of #distanceforall

I want to win the SLDR S because I've never split open a golf ball with a regular shot before, and I feel like this could be the club to do it.

Day 4.

No such thing as too much distance!

Time to loft up so I can hit 436 yard drives like Rory McIlroy

I want to win a TaylorMade SLDR S driver so I can impress my wife, sons, family and friends with my incredible distance off the tee...actually I just have heard it is an amazing driver and I would love to have the chance to put it in play.

Entry No. 2

I would like to win the SLDR S to see if this loft up really does add as much distance as they say

I don't remember what entry this is for me, I think 4? Anyways, I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because it is just the weapon I need to 3-peat my city championship this year!

~Rock

Back