The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Ewwww there is a Cleveland radio guy on ESPN saying he started crying on the air when he heard LeBron is signing with Cleveland.

It's no secret that Ohio breeds some very weird people.

SportsCenter@SportsCenter 13m
Cavs have opened trade talks for Kevin Love by offering Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett & 1st-round pick to T-Wolves. » http://es.pn/1oqLKJI

I kinda like it, wanted waiters but I think Wiggins could be the better pro

and just sign Ray Allen for SG this year

Dream on Ohioan, the golden state offer of Klay and Barnes and Lee where they also take back Martin's albatross contract was much better and the Wolves nixed it. Gonna take Wiggins and Bennett and probably picks to get it done. For that price, if I'm Cleveland i wait and try to sign him next year when he's a free agent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am also starting to wonder if Riley just says screw it, we are rebuilding and lets Wade walk.

The alternative is offering a max contract to an aging basketball player that just can't carry a team like he used to.

A max contract for Wade will look awful.

I am with you there.
Actually, he hasn't played much defense lately. I'd rather have Ariza. He's a team player and an everyday player. Wade is always injured.

Now ESPN radio has Stephen a Smith and another guy host yelling at each other

The Cleveland offer to Minnesota changes every five minutes. Now reports say it still doesn't involve Wiggins but it also doesn't involve Waiters

Ewwww there is a Cleveland radio guy on ESPN saying he started crying on the air when he heard LeBron is signing with Cleveland.

He's not a clevelander lol he's from Denver and when 850 WKNR was purchased by ESPN radio they moved him here. I think he came in 06 or 07. No one here can stand the guy

Broussard says cavs told Wiggins he is styaying...minny wants Wiggins so now they are trying to find a 3rd team to get involved lol

Broussard says cavs told Wiggins he is styaying...minny wants Wiggins so now they are trying to find a 3rd team to get involved lol

I'm glad the Cavs aren't just bending over for Minnesota. Stick to your guns. If Love wants to play with LeBron like he says he does, we keep wiggins and don't trade anyone and then just sign Love next year when he's a FA

I'm glad the Cavs aren't just bending over for Minnesota. Stick to your guns. If Love wants to play with LeBron like he says he does, we keep wiggins and don't trade anyone and then just sign Love next year when he's a FA
Especially since based on that essay, LeBron isn't in win - now or else mode. He admitted this could take time. So why give up Wiggins if you don't have to.

Especially since based on that essay, LeBron isn't in win - now or else mode. He admitted this could take time. So why give up Wiggins if you don't have to.

Exactly. Windhourst said it best. That essay isn't a sign of a win now or I'm gone. "I always knew I would finish my career in Cleveland" was the quote that got me. That tells me he's here for a long time. Develop this talent and create a team he's never had before. Superstars with youth

141 seasons since the city of cleveland has seen any kind of championship. ..obviously the longest around...yikes

141 seasons since the city of cleveland has seen any kind of championship. ..obviously the longest around...yikes

Is that a fat finger or true???

Quick search shows otherwise so I'm guessing a phone accident. I thought it sounded impossible.

Just read a piece by Mike Fisher who covers the Mavs (full disclosure) and he seems to believe that a Rockets can't give Bosh the full max deal and also match Parsons. He said they could get both, but it'll require a sign and trade if Bosh demands the max

Take that for what it's worth.

I honestly still don't think they win the championship next year. I would like to see it happen. Just saying

Quick search shows otherwise so I'm guessing a phone accident. I thought it sounded impossible.

Better go correct Adam Schefter on twitter.

Browns - 1964 (50 years, 47 seasons)
Indians - 1948 (50 years, 50 seasons)
Cavs - Never. (44 years, 44 seasons)

= 141 total seasons since city of Cleveland last took home a title.

Wade staying in Miami too. No surprise there

Well, damn.

Back