A round in the Joplin/Springfield MO area!

Cant wait until you get up here Eddie, We will play millwood and branson creek and hopefully ledgestone depending what your time frame is like
When do you want me there? I get off work Thursday at 4:30. When do you want to start playing Friday or Saturday? I figured you would be working Friday, until who knows when. I just need to get on the road Sunday to get home around 7/8.

When do you want me there? I get off work Thursday at 4:30. When do you want to start playing Friday or Saturday? I figured you would be working Friday, until who knows when. I just need to get on the road Sunday to get home around 7/8.

You bailing on me for Friday?!

You are in :) Hopefully we can find one more and have a forth
I'd probably be available on that day and would love to play. If it is Millwood, can you let me know what the rate would be? Money is pretty tight right now and cost would be my main hang up.

I'd probably be available on that day and would love to play. If it is Millwood, can you let me know what the rate would be? Money is pretty tight right now and cost would be my main hang up.
If we get 3 THP'ers I will pay for on of the guest fee's so three of you would split the cost of 2 which will be about 35 each including cart

If we get 3 THP'ers I will pay for on of the guest fee's so three of you would split the cost of 2 which will be about 35 each including cart
That should be doable for me. Thanks for the offer. Barring an unforseen circumstance you can pencil me in for the 27th.

That should be doable for me. Thanks for the offer. Barring an unforseen circumstance you can pencil me in for the 27th.

Looks like we have a foursome. Sposey that is a helluva an offer buddy. $35 to play Millwood is a no brainier. What time on the 27th are we looking at?

Jealous! So much fun to golf with Shane, Millwood can bite ya though!

Looks like we have a foursome. Sposey that is a helluva an offer buddy. $35 to play Millwood is a no brainier. What time on the 27th are we looking at?

I'm good with whenever. Just let me know! Thanks Shane!!

I'm good with whenever. Just let me know! Thanks Shane!!
I like to get out early to beat the heat that time of year, will around 8 work for everyone?

Jealous! So much fun to golf with Shane, Millwood can bite ya though!
As soon as you are healed up we are playing again my friend

My swing doesn't wake up till around 9:00am, so the first few holes may be a bit rough.....:)

So my plans changed on Saturday so I can do either or maybe even both days now.

So my plans changed on Saturday so I can do either or maybe even both days now.
When you find out for sure about Saturday, we could play peoria ridge or the course at downstream

When you find out for sure about Saturday, we could play peoria ridge or the course at downstream

just fyi, there is a tee time on golf now at 9:40am on Saturday at Eagle Creek (loma Linda/downstream) golf course for 1-4 people for $42 or Peoria Ridge for $42.50 around the same time. There is a hot deal for $18 at Peoria ridge at 12:50 PM on Saturday if you want to play in the afternoon. These are all per person rates including carts. I can only make one day or the other, but I am in either way. Just thought I would throw some bones your way to help save some cash.

If you play in or around joplin, check both golf now and golf18 websites for discount tee times. Let me know the final tally on days or times.

Are we still looking at Millwood on the 27th?? I am in the middle of a complete bag re-vamp, but I should have everything completed and ready to go by the 23rd......hopefully.

Yes for me! What did we decide for the 26th?

I am not sure if I can make the 26th or not, so I would hate to try and persuade the location for that day. If you guys are playing in Springfield on both days, I may be able to make both days....if you are playing in joplin on the 26th I would be more than likely not able to make that. Millwood on the 27th would be great, possibly Rivercut on the 26th?

Yes we are still on fir the 27th at millwood. The 26th I think I am good, but need to double check my ex wife schedule.
Rivercut is awesome course, but I was thinking something in the joplin area so bubba did not have to dr8ve up here both days

Back