Contest - PUMA Soundchuck

So who knows what I need to do to fix my twitter account, I cannot favorite any tweets and when I tried to tweet yesterday and today for THP contests I received this message.
This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.

When I try to favorite a tweet it tells me Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Please refresh the page and try again. After refreshing I get the same message.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

@PUMAGolf and @hackersparadise are giving away a Soundchuck for #THPMC. Check it out here http://t.co/NsJWJjeJkW

Awesome contest, thank THP and Puma!!

@_PhillyV: @PUMAGolf and @hackersparadise are giving away a Soundchuck and I have to have it! Ive played a few rounds w/ one in the cart and its a must

Sweet. I need one of these!

This is an awesome contest! These have become real popular around here and after having listened to Winchells a few times, I would love to have my own. The quality is amazing and the range of volume is impressive

Contest - PUMA Soundchuck

Entry #1

Thank you THP and PumaGolf!

Entry 1:

Day 2 Entry:

@agalletto: I want to win the @PumaGolf Soundchuck on @HackersParadise! Day 2 entry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 2
I want to win a @PUMAGolf soundchuck on @hackersparadise because I'm in it to win it.

Back