Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I need this club in my bag because my Nike Covert is absolutely terrible.

I would like to win the sldr driver, the lady's love the long ball

thanks THP and Taylormade

SLDR S so I can try to #1 driver on tour? Yes please!

Entry 5

I would love to win the Taylormade SLDR S because it would by far top the only other thing I have ever won.....a cheap recliner that would throw you on the floor when you tried to get out of it!

Entry 5

Why do I want this?

I've hit the SLDR S, I knocked it out of the range
Ever since that day, I've been wanting to add it to my game
The distance is epic and the feel is just right
With low spin and higher ball speed I'll launch it out of sight!

From The HTC One Blue!

Day 5 Entry:

I really want to win this awesome SLDR S driver so I can #LoftUp and still achieve low spinning, high ball speed bombs which produce astounding distance gains! What's not to love about this?

Day 5

I want to win the SLDR S because I'm struggling to get off the tee box.

I'd live to win this to hopefully stop being the short knocker of my foursome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely want to win the SLDR driver from TM! Thanks THP

Morning bump

I'd like to see win the SLRD S to put the tech to the test on the course where it matters

Loft up time!!! Let's see if the campaign is legit or not

I really want to win the SLDR S. If one SLDR is good. A new SLDRs has to be better. Because it's new.

I've got a fairly high spinning driver, the SLDR S is a pretty low spinning driver. It would be a blast to do a comparison between the two. That's why I'd love to win the SLDR S.

I want to put the SLDR S Driver in my bag cause Taylormade is the bomb

I'd love to win the SLDR S because I'd like to start filling my bag with equipment by OEMs that support THP! What a better way to start than with the longest driver in the game.

Day 5

I want to win the SLDR S so I can have the most popular driver used by PGA pros in my bag.
The technology behind this driver will add many more yards to my average drive.

I want to win the SLDR S because after I do the Ice Bucket challenge this weekend, I'll need something to heat my game up.

I want to win the SLDR S as I just started the process of working on a new swing and a new deadly driver would be a perfect combination.

5th and final entry:

I want to win the SLDR S so that I can gain distance, find more fairways and actually have the driver to match my SLDR S caps.?

Be the ball!!

I love that the SLDR driver allows adjustability for fade and draw. To be able to fine tune the club based on my swing or course coupled with the distance gains would make the game a lot more fun

It's time for me to #LoftUp

Thanks again THP and TM

I would love to win the SLDR because Taylormade drivers have always been my favorite driver manufacturer. I miss not having a Taylormade in my Taylormade bag!!!

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I know the low spin/high launch characteristics are perfect for my game.

Back