DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, a good tee shot on 10 should be able to set up a realistic birdie chance on the downhill par five.

Playing Indian Creek in Carrollton tomorrow....anyone play there before? Heard mixed reviews about it.

Its not bad.. Be prepared for a looooong round. It gets a ton of play.

Creeks or Lake course?

Last time he went long there he chunked a chip (or 2) and took bogey. :)

Edwin Watts on Camp Bowie has ALL Swiftwick socks on sale buy one get one 50% off

Great round of golf from everybody today guys. I played really solid..... I'm ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good time today out of Eldorado. It wasn't too mean you guys!

Thanks for everything today Nate. What a great day out there with everybody. Enjoyed the course. Wish my score was a little better, but I attribute that to not knowing the course. But I was still happy with the round. The toughest course in Texas? Not sure about that, but definitely a great challenge. Really enjoyed the day with everyone. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Great round of golf from everybody today guys. I played really solid..... I'm ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good time today out of Eldorado. It wasn't too mean you guys!

Dude the hospitality was great & I can't wait to pay you back when I can in Houston. I wish I would have played better, but it was respectable.

See you in the AM

Nate and BigTex thanks for letting me join in today. Thought it was going to be a good round opening with back to back pars on the first two but alas it was not to be. Had a great time with everyone as always. Such a great group if friends we have around here!

Nate and BigTex thanks for letting me join in today. Thought it was going to be a good round opening with back to back pars on the first two but alas it was not to be. Had a great time with everyone as always. Such a great group if friends we have around here!

Weren't you like even through 4 today?? Your wheels came off on the back.

Really enjoyed the day with Nate, Philip, Mike, and Eddie. Wish I could make the rounds tomorrow. I could have had a real good round if I wasn't Cap'n Three Putt. That and couple of other missed opportunities around the green.

Really enjoyed the day with Nate, Philip, Mike, and Eddie. Wish I could make the rounds tomorrow. I could have had a real good round if I wasn't Cap'n Three Putt. That and couple of other missed opportunities around the green.

Thanks for having us out today. Your are going to be missed tomorrow. Good luck with the MGA.

Saturday morning pairings
First tee time is 7:40

1. 3bd
2. Gene
3. Darin
4. Jank
5. texasbubba

6. #cookie
7. Wardf
8. Jman
9. niteowl
10. Nate

11. afwcardinal
12. matthew
13. mikeg
14. baldguy

Afternoon round

1. Nate
2. Jank
3. afwcardinal
4. niteowl
5. wardf

6. Jman
7. #cookie
8. matthew
9. baldguy
10. texasbubba

Let me know if this will work for everyone. I tried not to double up anyone but you know how it goes. At least we get to play fivesomes so that helped.

Bump for in the morning. Want to make it easy to find.

Who is ready to play some golf? Mikeg and I are just leaving the house. Will see you all soon.

Im here. Course looks great!

James and I are out. Both sick this morning. Sorry boys.

James and I are out. Both sick this morning. Sorry boys.
That sucks. Get to feeling better. I will call you this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back