Contest - Callaway Commemorative Open Championship Coins

Entry 2:

I love watching the Open Championship because it solidifies my interest in playing golf across the pond and keeps that close to the top of my #bucket list.

I enjoy the Open Championship, because I enjoy seeing the best players in the world competing on the British links courses.

This is a great contest, thank you THP and Callaway for doing this.

i enjoy watching The Open Championship as it was envisioned in the begining, links style and mother nature can humble the worlds best golfers

Thanks THP and Callaway for the chance, I love the open championship

I also like to watch The Open championship because it seems there is always an underdog in the hunt. Someone you just don't expect.

Day 3 Entry:

I love the Open Championship because it is the only tournament that I can get in 3 or so hours of viewing live golf coverage before embarking on my work day.

The Open Championship allows me to watch links golf at it's finest.

Entry:
Strategy and club selection plays a larger role at the Open Championship than at most other tournaments. Makes viewing more interesting.

Day 3

I love the open because you get to see a different style of golf than we are used to.

Love watching the Open, a very different game of golf !!!

I like watching the Open because it's on early and late when the rest of TV is boring.

I love watching the Open Championship because it provides a unique test to the pros compared to what is most common over here in the US.

I love watching the Open Championship because its a Major pure and simple

I love watching the Open Championship because it's one of the most prestigious golf events on the planet.

I love watching The Open Championship as we get to hear Peter Allis for a couple hours.

I love the Open Championship for the creativity that is demanded of the players. Think of the shots you've seen over the years... those pot bunkers, 100 yard putts, shots off the stone walls, playing the wind. Awesome

A different style of golf, a test if the shot making skills for the best golfers in the world - all while I enjoy my morning coffee. Love the Open Championship

I love watching The Open because I can watch the coverage while drinking my coffee!

I love seeing the pros have to play different shots because of the course.

Day 3 entry. This years Open is beginning to be full of shots you usally do not see them hit week in ans week out. Waking up early to watch tradition =pricelessm

Going to the open is at the top of my bucket list. This is a very cool prize! I'd love to have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy the Open Championship because it's pure as gold and nothing compares.

Entry:

I enjoy The Open Championship because there is more to golf than bomb and gouge.

JM

Back