THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flog hits it inside 10Ft on the Par 3 3rd. ATL cannot get up and down and it doesn't matter as Flog makes the birdie.
AS through 3

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Flog hits it to 15 ft on in two on the Par 5 4th. ATL almost makes to long 35 ft putt for birdie but cannot convert. Flog 2 putts for birdie and goes 1 up

Hole 5 was a dog leg right. ATL hit it through the fairway and had to chip out. FLOG had 115 and hit it wide right.
Flog gets up and down and ATL misses par putt. Flog 2 up through 5

Some great golf being played!!!

Hole 6 is a short par 3 and ATL hits it to 10 and converts the birdie. Flog is 1 up through 6

Hole 7 is halved with pars. Flog still 1 up

Hole 8 is a downhill par 5. Both of us have a crack at it in two and were pin high. 2 good chip shots and a hole is halved..... With Birdies..... Flog remains 1 up

Both players take the aggressive line on 9 and hit it in the trees left. It is marked as a hazard and ATL drops while Flog is able to advance it forward. Neither player gets it up and down from 130 yards and the hole is halved with bogies. Making the turn with Flog 1 up

Hole 10 is a Par 5. Both players miss green left in two. ATL plays first and hits it to 15 ft and Flog gets it inside 5 ft. Flog converts his birdie and is now 2 up

Hole 10 is a Par 5. Both players miss green left in two. ATL plays first and hits it to 15 ft and Flog gets it inside 5 ft. Flog converts his birdie and is now 2 up

Hole 11 was a 125 yard par 3. Flog goes long and ATL hits the center. Flog doesn't get up and down and match is back to Flog 1 up

Hole 12 was a short par 4. ATL takes the conservative play off the tee and Flog takes driver. ATL hits it to about 25 ft.
Flog hits fairway bunker shot to about 20 ft. Both players 2 putt. Flog still 1 up

Hole 13 and 14 were mirrors of each other with bad tee shots and still making pars. Flog remains 1 up

Warming up. Milledgeville Country Club. Par 71 playing at 6058 yards from the tips.

Just missed my drive left. Left my 2nd short. Chunked a chip short of green, but made a 20 footer for bogey. Ugly hole. +1

15 has Flog in some tree trouble and has to play out to 30 ft in the green. ATL has 110 left and hits it about 15 ft past the hole. Flog hits a 5 ft par putt putt to remain 1 up

Pulled drive left. 9 iron to 80 yards. Bladed a wedge over the green. Nice comeback to 10 foot, but it lips out. Bogey 2 over thru 2

16th is a very gimmicky hole with a fairway about as wide as a two lane road. Flog in trees left and ATL in the trees right. Both of us make bogey on the hole. Flog remains 1 up through 16

eve8a2uh.jpg

Tee shots on 17. 2 birdie putts coming up

After a lucky kick in the FW on 3, I'm left with this for bird after a 7i from 170

apugader.jpg

ATL converts and Flog lips out. AS going to the 18th hole

Burned the edge. Par. 2 over thru 3

After an ugly pull hook on 4, I have a 3h into the green. Pull hook again. 40 yd wedge shot over a bunker to 6 ft, but I can't make the par putt. Ugly start. 3 over thru 4

Ended with a 40 on the back 90 for an 84 overall. Pretty happy to bring it back a bit. Hit the ball very well on the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back