Open Scripting 2014

fowler_610_british14_scripting.jpg

Still in character but perhaps dialled down a bit.

Spieth-British-Open-001.jpg

Mahan-British-Open.jpg

Woodland-British-Open.jpg

Have to say I prefer Nike's presentation to UA's....

My favorite polo across all spectrums is the design of Duvall and Molinari's Thursday; and Henly's on Friday. Then I see Rickie has a similar design from Puma on Friday. I'm thinking I need to pick one up like that design.

I like how Nike presents their scripting but I think UA wins the overall look for me.

I'm 34 and agree, UA wins with all 3 of their guys. Way better than Nike, or Puma. I like that Puma has toned it down a tad though.

Adidas has turned out to be boring the past couple of Majors. I use to love their bright colors and color blocking, now it's a little bland.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I liked the 2013 Open shirts that the adidas staffers wore, I've got four of them :D

Really liking Blixt's combos. The pop of red against the dark charcoal looks great.

I'm usually a fan of Delaet's scriptings, but not really impressed with this one. Not sure what it is, just not feeling it.

Really like the gray and red look for Jonas on Thursday

I'm guessing Delaet doesn't wear Puma shoes...?

And we have a winner.......

Webb-British-Open-Scripting-Looks.jpg

:clapp: to Izod.

Says the guy with camo pattern in his Callaway signature! lol

But I'm in the Army! It's what I wear to work! The idea of wearing it to the golf course is anathema to me!

Only one pair of pants for each guy? Cheap bastards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As good as the Izod scripting looks in the photos, Webb's pants will still be 4 sizes too large and 3 inches too short.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Still not digging the Izod shirts.

Not sure why I can't get in touch with their shirts.

This is a set I can get behind from Nike. Everything's got some texture to it, without getting beyond the pale. Not sure about black shirt & grey trousers, though I suppose The Open might do well with something a bit more staid.

Back