2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

You might be right. Burger one came out so good.

All of those head covers look great. But the one that I would love to see come out someday would be a green THP logo one. That I would buy in a heartbeat.

Can't wait to order this one!

Maybe I'm lucky enough to get a spare? :)

Cannot wait to add the Burger to my bag!

2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

All of those head covers look great. But the one that I would love to see come out someday would be a green THP logo one. That I would buy in a heartbeat.

After further consideration, bacon does make everything better. I may go after that one. The only question is how will my Odyssey putter react to a SeeMore cover??!!

EDIT: Nevermind just figured out the schedule. And see I long ago missed it.

Last edited:
This beauty shall be mine soon.....very very soon.

Pizza-L.jpg

Pizza-L.jpg
This will look really, really good in the collection. Cannot be denied for the complete set!

Cookie.....I thought there was a post about when this was going on sale!!!! Don't do that to me!!!!!

Got 3 already so just hoping this one makes an appearance before I head off on holiday as I would hate to only have 3 and not get the set for this year

Cookie.....I thought there was a post about when this was going on sale!!!! Don't do that to me!!!!!

Got 3 already so just hoping this one makes an appearance before I head off on holiday as I would hate to only have 3 and not get the set for this year

Hahaha, sorry about that! I would freak if I missed out on this one.

Now I want pizza and beer for lunch.

I know a guy....who has decided to start eating healthier or he would join you.
You and I both man. I was blaming my cast for not being able to button my pants. Yeah...it wasn't that.

Pizza-L.jpg
AWESOME!!! It's making me hungry, maybe there's decent pizza in the airport today, probably not!

can't wait to try to snag the pizza and beer headcover. colors even match my bag

Any update on the next edition?????

Nothing yet, JB is gone this week in California with the companies, so nothing will get announced until after he returns.

Thanks for the update GG, I think I speak for a lot of THPers when I say the final installment of 2014 has some MAJOR interest!

I know I am waiting for the Pizza and Beer head cover.

I can't say how many compliments I've received from the Sushi headcover the past week. #eyecatcher

Thanks for the heads up re: next week.

Pizza and Beer? Yes Lee will receive on of those!

I WILL be buying the pizza and beer cover!!

Hoping this will be my first.

Back