Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Final Entry:
thanks for and great contest THP and TM!
the SLDR S driver will have a massive explosion off the face of the club when I strike the ball, adding more distance on my drive and taking the stress off me when I have to hit my second shots.

I want to win this driver because its SMEXY

I want to win the SLDR because I only hit 4 fairways today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've loved the SLDR from launch and have wanted one even more after hitting one at GolfSmith, let alone my love for TM (see my WITB). Would love to add a SLDR into the bag.

I'd love the SLDR S in my bag so I could reach more par 5s in two. More distance equals more opportunities.

The with SLDR S in the bag , I'll be smoking balls off the tee and finding the short stuff on a regular basis.

I want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag!

Would love to win the SLDR S to do a little more driver testing...my R11S got unseated by Bertha, time to see if TM can regain the spot in my bag!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver! TM drivers always looks great and this one is no different.

Good luck everybody!

Can't wait to try on my SLDR

I want to win the Taylor Made SLDR S driver because another 15 yds off the box and I'll be 2 clubs closer to the pin !
Thanks THP and Taylor Made !

I only swung my driver 3 times during 36 holes of play today. It's just not long enough to justify taking any more shots with it. I need something that will give me mire distance. That is why I want to win the SLDR S. I want/need more distance.

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because it will help me take my game to the next level!

Using Tapatalk

Dang, JB got me with the am end time again. At least I got some entries in.

Was the AM deadline a typo? If it was this is my final entry. I want an SLDR driver so I can beat my brother (rvick82) more often.

Glad I was up early to get my last entry in this morning.

Good luck all !

Loft up should work for me

Figured I'd slide in here for one more entry to #LOFTUP for a new SLDR driver! Thanks to the THP for the opportunity!

Kevin

'cause my club fitter put me in one and I hit it well...and I can't afford it..

I need to hit more fairways. I have lost faith in my current gamer. I think the low spin and higher loft of the Taylor made sldr might help.

How cool would it be to play one of the drivers sure to be in the bags of quite a few of the MC TM Staffers? Win for solidarity!

Good luck to all that entered to win this awesome driver. Hope one of my daily entries comes through FTW!

Back