Contest - Callaway Commemorative Open Championship Coins

I love the links style play of the Open Championship.

I enjoy the Open Championship because I like watching the majors and love the different look of the Open course compared to the other majors.

I love The Open because I love seeing the beauty of the links courses.

I enjoy the Open Championship, because i get to see other people hitting the ball backwards. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does it.

The Open those 2 words mean it all when said everyone in golf knows what those 2 words mean It's the greatest test of golf IMO and to have a chance to have anything that resembles that is a privilege and a honor thanks THP and Callaway for the opportunity

Entry 2:

The Open is gonna be legit because of Tiger Woods. Golf needs him!

The Open reminds me of early mornings waking up a seeing golf on TV. Winning this coin would remind me of one of my bucket list must play courses.

I enjoy the Open Championship because the golf is so much different than what we have here across the pond

I love the Open because I can wake up early and watch the final round and have the whole day ahead of me!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

As the british open looms I begin to hear the whipping winds and even rain at times, watching the worlds best compete in some of the toughest conditions on usually a quite difficult course. It makes for great drama.

It is a different type of golf that I LOVE watching it is usually played in harsh elements for at least part of the tournament and last but not least all the history just puts the open championship over the top for me.

I love the Open because it is the Championship where the weather has the most impact on the course day in and day out and it can alter a player's fortunes in the blink of an eye.

Using Tapatalk

I love watching the Open because the weather can change in an instant and makes the players work.

I love watching the open championship because there are so many different ways to play the courses. Look at Rory driving a 436 yard par four the other day in the Scottish Open. Just crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Entry 3:

I love the Open Champion because the style of golf is just...different. 2 iron stinger tee shots, balls that run FOREVER, 35 yard bump-and-runs under the wind. A true test of shot making.

Because you never know what is going to happen on the last few holes with someone trying to protect a lead!

Just love the UK links courses. The Open is always a special tournament.

Entry 4:

I love the Open because Ivor Robson gives the best 1st tee introductions in golf.

I enjoy The Open because it's hosted by people with silly accents.

I love the Open Championship because I love the gorse!! Watching the pros trying to hit out of knee high gorse is always enjoyable to me

I love the open, the backdrop is beautiful

Entry:

I love watching The Open Championship because when it blows Crazy cra-cra happens!

JM

Day 4

I love the Open Championship because they sometimes putt shots from more than 20 yards off the green.
You don't see that in the good ol' USA.

I love to watch The Open Championship because you never know what youre going to get. Players posting in the low 60's to the low 90's and beautiful weather followed by dreadful weather.

I love The Open Championship because it is a true test of one's mettle. Do they have the mental toughness to battle it out and be The Open Champion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back