SeeMore????? A putter? Rifle what?

malemotives

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 17.4
As is to be expected, when working a USGA or PGA tournament, lots of golf talk takes place among volunteers, during lunch or idle time. I was mildly surprised at how many have never heard of SeeMore putters or the idea of RST. But I suppose it's a true indication. I'd never heard of SeeMore until I joined THP. Now I own 5 of them.

Last edited:
Completely dependent on the tournament of course. Won multiple majors on tv and been in the bags of tour pros for hundreds of tournaments.

If it is available here, in Finland, it's very well known and established. SeeMore is available.

But, I do know what the OP means, there's a lot of people that do not know about RST and all that, they should though. Could save some strokes.

I'd heard of Seemore before coming to THP, but didn't realize it was a quality putter; I thought it was a gimmick for people who weren't good at putting. I also think people might have heard about one, but many people have never actually played one. None of the dedicated golf stores in my town carry them, and I can only think of 1 golf course around here that I've seen them at.

I've known of SeeMore since Payne won the us open. I thought they were ugly and would never use one. After testing the M5 3 summers ago, I was hooked. Everything from the look to the method had me hooked. But outside of THP bags I have never come across another SeeMore. It's not a main stream brand like a Scotty or odyssey or even TaylorMade. And that is a shame because they just work.

Im with sensai panda here. I had heard of them, but was not a fan of them at all. Then after reading some solid reviews and some enabling by thp'ers I bought one. Now I have quite a few and have gone through spi for a good amount of time. Game changing.

Im asked quite a bit when I play with new groups of people, and many still have not heard ot tried this brand.

If nobody else wants to use a Seemore putter other than me and me THP brotheren, that's fine by me. I choose to use Seemore. I choose to be a better putter

I either didn't know what SeeMore was, or knew very little about SeeMore when I joined THP. In fact, I was shocked to see an FGP in my local Golf Galaxy after I had taken the plunge on a PTM1 off their website. I've since added three more, and couldn't be happier. Guys in my golf league and who I play with locally (except for ddec) mostly have not heard of them either. When I say that Zach Johnson uses one and that Payne used one in 1999, the response I get is "oh." It's too bad, because a buddy I work with bent his putter headed into our office scramble, and I let him borrow my PTM1, and he now owns a SeeMore after rolling in some BOMBS over 18 holes.

As long as no one said Newport style it's ok.

I'll admit I hadn't really heard of Seemore before joining THP. I'm not currently using one but I do like their system and believe it works well. There's no debating that they make quality products.

I had heard of, tried and was very intrigued by SeeMore prior to getting involved with THP. My growing curiosity with SeeMore in June 2013 was what actual led me to becoming an active THP member (I had joined about 1.5 years earlier, made a very few posts and honestly forgot about it). Learning more about SeeMore through forum reviews, etc. is what led me to the putters and the forum I love.

I've known of SeeMore since Payne won the us open. I thought they were ugly and would never use one. After testing the M5 3 summers ago, I was hooked. Everything from the look to the method had me hooked. But outside of THP bags I have never come across another SeeMore. It's not a main stream brand like a Scotty or odyssey or even TaylorMade. And that is a shame because they just work.

I bought one just after that U.S. Open and played the same putter until 2010. (Original Bronze FGP)

Then I got a black one and played it until I got my current putter in 2012.

I just bought an SB1 SeeMore putter that the company was more than willing to make to my Sidesaddle specs (thanks Seemore!).

Played with it for the first time yesterday (9 holes) and drained everything (13 putts).

That thing IS a quality putter. I love its feel/feeedback and the quality good looks.

And the funny thing is, as a side saddle putter, the RST and their whole system of putting is useless for me. I love the putter just as a putter.

I'd seen them in stores but have them no thought until just recently. I won't be using another brand.

The majority of people that see my putter have no idea who SeeMore is. It's sad.

I think it is possibly because it is not advertised nearly as much as others.

When I go to the golf course, I couldn't tell you how many times I have heard... what kind of putter is that?

Never heard of them before THP. These days it stays on my mind to throw down on one. Definitely on my Christmas list.

I hadn't heard of them before THP and only know one guy not on here who rolls one.

I love my SeeMores and will continue to roll them. After visiting HQ this week and talking with Cody I can say that I expect there will be more and more being seen as they continue to expand.

I had not heard of SeeMore before joining this forum either. Looking forward to my first one, which should be arriving shortly. Cannot wait to get it on the greens and start rolling some putts.

I have a redwood Ping Zing, and am in the market to trade for a seemore bronze. . . Had never heard of them until I started having trouble with my stroke, and heard the luck people were having with the Seemore sticks

I certainly had heard of them and had even rolled them in the PGA Suer Store but had never owned one. I own 2, had 3 at one time but gave one away. Of the guys in my Wednesday blitz there is only one other guy rolling a SeeMore and he happens to be the best player of our group of 60 or so folks. Still most of the guys act clueless when I talk SeeMore putters with them.

I heard of Seemore before joining THP but never looked into them or the technology. I don't know anyone who plays one. After seeing numerous posts about them I am now contemplating owning my first one. How did you choose which model to get? I prefer a blade style putter but am open to a mallet that isn't too big. Not sure which direction to go? Any suggestions?

I heard of Seemore before joining THP but never looked into them or the technology. I don't know anyone who plays one. After seeing numerous posts about them I am now contemplating owning my first one. How did you choose which model to get? I prefer a blade style putter but am open to a mallet that isn't too big. Not sure which direction to go? Any suggestions?

Your best bet, shoot them an email or give them a call, they're awesome to talk to and will walk you through everything.

That said, with putters you have to like what you are looking at, if you aren't comfortable in it, you'll never have full confidence. My favorite is still the FGP2 (PTM3/mFGP2) headshape, its a nice mid mallet and a classic SeeMore look. But there are tons of options, all solid.

I'd never heard of them or seen one before THP, I really want to check them out but I live in a black hole for boutique or smaller golf brands. So I've still never seen one in person.

Love SeeMore. Really really wish I could roll CS putters, or putt at all for that matter.

Would love to be able to support a company this awesome.

Back