Contest - Callaway Commemorative Open Championship Coins

I like watching the Open Championships because the courses are not like the courses that the pros usually play.. It makes them think and sometimes over think. Guys like Watson were made for theses courses. Other guys just fold under the pressure.
Sure would like to add one of these coins to my collection.

Another great reason to watch the British open is all of the interesting equipment changes and bag setup adjustments players make to play the different style of golf in that area of the world. And even equipment companies putting new clubs out for them specifically!

I like watching the Open Championship because, for four days in the middle of summer, no one is complaining about the heat or humidity.

I love watching the open because of the rustic look of the courses and all the history! And watching a ball roll out 100 yards.

I love the open because where else can you see Phil hit backwards shots.

There's American History; and then there's "Old History" across the pond. I enjoy watching the Open Championship for the sights and sounds that remind me of this.

I love to Open Championship because the challenge it gives.

Final round of the Open Championship means Sunday morning coffee and breakfast while watching the best in the world do what they do.

I love the Open Championship as the weather plays such a factor. It is July and guys are in jackets. The wind can determine if you see 400 yard drives one day and 260 yard drives the next.

The Open Championship is great because it allows you to watch the greatest players keep the ball on the ground rather than flying everything into the target. It's very entertaining to watch.

I love the links style play of the Open Championship.

At less than a week till the Open, I'm starting to get really excited to see the field tackle the elements out there. One of my favorite parts about the Open is how exposed links courses are to the elements, and how much that affects the strategy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I enjoy the Open Championship because I like watching the majors and love the different look of the Open course compared to the other majors.

I enjoy the Open Championship because it seems to really bring out the artist in a golfer by giving them multiple ways to hit shots to the grrens.

The Open is a true measure of golf. and it is worth it to set the alarm to get up early each day

Love watching the open and would really love those coins !!!

I enjoy watching the Open Championship because you get to see a different style of golf than what's played here in the states.

The golf course at the open championship - fescue, grass, and natural conditions- I enjoy that about the Open Championship!!

I love watching the Open because on those links courses you can see behemoth drives, and short drives with the crazy wind you can get over there.

Entry:

The Open is great because there is a lot of history and different style of play; weather is almost always a factor!

ENTRY:

The Open Championship has it all; history , tradition and a very challenging test of golf. Links golf is a particular challenge for American players who often grow up playing manicured (or not!) parkland courses and usually adopt the typical American "Bomb and Gouge" style of play. A style which is most often punished in links play where keeping the ball low against the wind and bump and runs are essential.

Thanks,
stogiesnbogies

This contest deadline has ended. Good luck to all who entered!

Pretty simple, I enjoy the Open Championship because it is my favorite tournament. There was nothing I loved more than waking up early and watching the tournament with my Dad before he went to work, and before I had to be at school.

Gotta love The Open Championship. The crazy weather and bunkers! It doesn't get much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back