FS/FT Wishon Woods and Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a almost new set of Wishon woods and hybrid for sale for or for trade. They all have Matrix Black Tie 7m3 stiff shafts in them and brand new Lamkin Crossline Cords. They are great clubs , professionally built, hand picked heads, but I feel the shaft is too much for me so instead of re-shafting them all I want to go another route. Trades I would consider are either Xhot2 Pro 3w or Driver. Open to any decent trades but that's my top ones. Meant to add all clubs come with Wishon headcovers. The driver is a 9 degree 919THI and plays 45. The fairway is a 949mc 16.5 degree and plays 42.5. Thr hybrid is a 775hs 20 degrees and plays 40. Asking prices are $125 for driver, $100 for fairway, and $75 for hybrid.

image_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpgimage_1.jpgimage.jpgimage_5.jpgimage_6.jpgimage_7.jpgimage_8.jpg

Last edited:
All prices are shipped. Would sell as group at reduced price

Would also pull shafts and sell separate

you might want to add which model #s (e.g. 949mc?) they are and what lofts you had "hand-picked" for each of the clubs

you might want to add which model #s (e.g. 949mc?) they are and what lofts you had "hand-picked" for each of the clubs

Edited thanks

Gonna bump this.

Tuesday bump. Gonna bump these while playing them.

275 shipped gets them all

Price drop 235 gets them all shipped to your door

Clubs are sold pending payment

Lock her up mods these are gone

Lock this up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back