The Feherty Show.

Going to be an awesome episode

Ferhety was nominated for a sports Emmy. Pretty awesome

Great episode with Kuch. I think he'd make a great PGA Tour commissioner one day, however I'd much prefer him go after his 2nd choice as Athletic Director at Georgia Tech.

Great episode with Kuch. I think he'd make a great PGA Tour commissioner one day, however I'd much prefer him go after his 2nd choice as Athletic Director at Georgia Tech.

It's like impossible to not like the guy. I think he'd do good things

Was always a fan of Kuch since he was in college, but even bigger fan now. Such a great outlook and we could all learn a thing or two from him.

JM

Kuch is an excellent interview, such an easy going guy, I've loved all of Feherty's guests so far!

You know I really liked this show when it first started, but I have really lost interest in it. Maybe I should dig up some episodes from this season.

Got to do it... KUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH!

I caught the first half of the Kuch epi last night, was pretty great. Seems like a down to earth guy, hilarious to see him without a hat and how bad he is balding.

The intro to the Kuchar episode was absolutely hilarious.

You know I really liked this show when it first started, but I have really lost interest in it. Maybe I should dig up some episodes from this season.

I think every season has been solid. The Sneds episode was awesome. The Kuchar episode was also very good. Nothing as good as the Keegan episode last season, but pretty close.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I got caught up and watched the Furyk episode last night. Those three episodes in a row were pretty strong. Already liked Sneds and Furyk but came out of watching both a bigger fan. I'm already a huge Kuch fan so no change there!

I like that these shows so far have been with guys were used to seeing and relevant to today's Tours. Seeing some of the older golfers was great, but this just makes for better programs IMO.

I like that these shows so far have been with guys were used to seeing and relevant to today's Tours. Seeing some of the older golfers was great, but this just makes for better programs IMO.

Yeah, this season has a lot more current contenders. The Tom Watson and Lee Trevino episodes were great, I thought. I didn't really get into Raymond Floyd and some of the other older ones, though.

The more recent the guest the better.

Half an hour into this show with Padraig Harrington and it's really good. What he said about the groove rule change and how it affected his game was fascinating.

agree. Paddy is also really down to earth as well. Really like him.

Been a very interesting episode so far. Paddy is an interesting dude

Love ... LOVE this show ... Paddy was good to watch ... look forward to Feherty every week!

I love the Feherty show. He's such a good interviewer. I've even taken a shine to the somewhat juvenile intro and outro parts.

Half an hour into this show with Padraig Harrington and it's really good. What he said about the groove rule change and how it affected his game was fascinating.
The fact the carried 2 sets if clubs and diagnosed the rough. No detail left out. Even if it's in his head now know reason he's been struggling these last few years. Very insightful show tonight.

I particularly enjoyed his take on the golfer who shoots a 68 on Sunday opposed to the golfer who shoots a 74 (I believe it was) to finish in fourth place. The takeaways of the game and the difference in every scenario are incredible.

I particularly enjoyed his take on the golfer who shoots a 68 on Sunday opposed to the golfer who shoots a 74 (I believe it was) to finish in fourth place. The takeaways of the game and the difference in every scenario are incredible.
I found that fascinating. And his outlook in the learning process during those rounds was refreshing as well.

I missed the episode last night, will watch the DVR this evening. Huge Paddy fan!

I can't wait to watch Paddy at lunch, he's always seemed like a great person to interview!

Back