2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

If he doesn't bring that shirt I'm going to be so disappointed!

I've never really been to a full fledged resort. Are you guys going to be THP slackers, wearing shorts and golf shorts most of the time, or is anyone breaking out resort attire?
I over pack so I will have plenty of pool wear, golf wear and dinner wear, frank if you can wear munchkin clothes you can borrow something of mine

I over pack so I will have plenty of pool wear, golf wear and dinner wear, frank if you can wear munchkin clothes you can borrow something of mine

I'll try....

Fat man in a little coat.......

I seriously can't wait to see everyone!

enaduve9.jpg

Yes hopefully in next 24 to 48 hours with the hotel info just waiting on 1 more reply

Sounds great Mike. Sorry for making assumptions earlier on how we will handle extra night payments. The hotel manager in me took over :)

Hate not seeing my name on this list. Pumped and excited for you guys!
Matt buddy, I hate it to. I was really looking forward to meeting you

That said just to remind everyone that last was in incomplete. I think Frank or someone else posted an accurate one after the latest changes.

You'll be there in spirit.

You guys are going to have a fantastic time. Wish I would have been able to make this weekend work out with my schedule. But I will be following along and supporting each and every one of you.

Gained some miles and payed up.

As if I needed it, the MC thread has renewed my desire for this to hurry up and get here. Only 2 months left and I simply cannot wait!

As if I needed it, the MC thread has renewed my desire for this to hurry up and get here. Only 2 months left and I simply cannot wait!

In with you. 60 days will go very fast. Love seeing all the THP'ers together in MB. To know I'll get to experience that brotherhood very shortly is very cool.

I cannot wait to experience this event. PGA National, with my THP brothers, meeting new faces, and something really special. It'll be the first time my wife really joins me for a THP event, and I cannot WAIT to immerse her in the greatness that is a THP event of this scale.

I hope you're as excited as I am.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I cannot wait to experience this event. PGA National, with my THP brothers, meeting new faces, and something really special. It'll be the first time my wife really joins me for a THP event, and I cannot WAIT to immerse her in the greatness that is a THP event of this scale.

Obviously you're a long time vet to THP events so that says something that you're that exited. I'll be making my first, I'd say my excitement level is about off the charts.

Last edited:

I'm ready to shock the world (so to speak), I've been working hard, I want those who remembered how I played last year in Vegas to witness where I am, and where my game is going!

I'm exited!

Back