Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Ah ok. Well then that just might work - let's pencil it in and see how everything shakes out for folks.

I do need to come up to BC and play again sometime soon though, even if it's not this time! I feel bad making you cross the border the last couple times haha.
All good, I really enjoyed it. Plus some variety is always good. Next time we can play something here.

I will get my darned passport soon....most likely when i get back after deployment (Jun next year).

I will get my darned passport soon....most likely when i get back after deployment (Jun next year).

It's all good man. Just let us know once you clear it with the wifey, and we can call over and grab a tee time if you're in for sure!

Out for this weekend. Sorry. Stupid government. One of these days I may actually get to play.

I'll be playing out at Homestead, Sunday 10:40am if anyone else can make it looks to be 3 spots at that time still when I booked on GolfNow.

Out for this weekend. Sorry. Stupid government. One of these days I may actually get to play.

No worries man! The government, she gives and she takes...mostly takes bahaha

So it sounds like I could come up to BC and play if you guys (Wongstongs, Jaysfan, and whoever else) would rather do that - let me know! We should probably get on tee times pretty soon, regardless of whether I come up there or you come down here.

Tentative plan to play King's Links by the Sea in Delta, BC this Saturday morning, if there's any availability there - if not, probably somewhere else semi-nearby. List so far is Wongstongs, Jaysfan, and myself. Hit us up if you're interested!

Just booked Kings Links, for Saturday. It is a 8am shotgun start so that may work out very good.

Just booked Kings Links, for Saturday. It is a 8am shotgun start so that may work out very good.

Sweet deal, thanks man! If anybody out there wanted to join, it sounds like we have one spot open.

Count me in boys. Plans have changed.

Just called, were on.

Here's a little teaser boys!
7YVvp.jpg

Count me in boys. Plans have changed.

Nice! Be good to see you again bud. I'll have some new sticks to swing around too :D

Here's a little teaser boys!
7YVvp.jpg

This course looks great. They talk up how much of a links course they are just a shade strongly haha, but that notwithstanding, looks like a tough but fair layout with great views.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The greens have a reputation of being super tough. Hopefully my putting stroke decides to come along.

The greens have a reputation of being super tough. Hopefully my putting stroke decides to come along.
Agreed, getting the ball to land sofly and putting will be key. Good news is not lot of hazards around.

You and me both man haha

You guys want to do a team 4 ball or a team combined score or something?
Otherwise I'm happy to compete for highest total haha.

I have a feeling that this course will wreck me hard haha. I'll do my best to keep up!

Team combined score I think would be good. Lol hopefully we do not all foe triple digits, might not want to count all them.

That sounds fun, I'd be in for that! We could also experiment with some of the formats used in #TheKing and the #THPMC if anyone's up for it (Mod Pinehurst, Best Ball, whatever)

That sounds fun, I'd be in for that! We could also experiment with some of the formats used in #TheKing and the #THPMC if anyone's up for it (Mod Pinehurst, Best Ball, whatever)
Personally I prefer games where we each hit our own ball as much as possible, but I'm up for anything.

Personally I prefer games where we each hit our own ball as much as possible, but I'm up for anything.

That works for me, best ball would work well in that case.

Figures the day we're scheduled is the only day in the next week that there's any chance of the R word. Oh well, links golf was meant to be played in the rain, right??

Also if there's any clubs I have that anyone really wants to try out, let me know so I make sure I bring it.

Back